Friday, May 1, 2009

The start~of May

2May2009,
Now playing:Bebot(still searching for~The Book Is On The Table)


Yesterday??Church sports day~
I make myself 2litres of Milo~This time,I'm gonna drunk myself with that

Didn't sleep after finishing the last post for April~End up spending time checking out a stunning news on friendster duh(Really,the news is~I use to have a classmate that her arms are thicker than my thigh duh,and now she manage to SLIM DOWN!!!~aint this stunning??of course must check it out~lalala)~but end up didnt found her profile...XD

7+am,walk to church together with Ah Qian(Mum drove there,leaving both of us home duhh)

Well,was send/trade to RED team this year,(Blue>Green>Red)
Start the day with marching around the field,
After that,do some warm up exercise+prayers and then~Its time for breakfast=)
Breakfast-Nasi Lemak and a tin of Milo(My Milo is having a weird taste,but I still finish it...haha)

Event starts,
~Phua Chu Kang,Giant wooden flip flops,Squeeze-water-into-the-cup,and Throw volleyball+water ballon??
wtf~this year event is freaking lame duhh~I miss my favourite event Tug of War~or at least play captain ball??

Was cheering for the group alone till the 3rd event then just sit at the back~Laying my back down and talk to chicks duhh...~lalala
(This year WS aka pretty girl aka my 2years teammate didnt appear~Dissapoint~but luckily every year,ill get to be in the same team with the 'best looking' lady for the entire event~this year??Someone start with J..~flirt flirt flirt~*grins*XD)

And result~RED team win 0game~so,we are LAST!!!say YEAH!!!
(RED team,3consecutive year for being LAST!!Well,at least you got yourself a mascot this year*poiting to TJ~cause my chinese name sounds similar to 3rd runner-up~ROFL)

Stay back~Help out with the pack up~Then tag along Yu gor and the gf/gf sis/gf sis bf bro/Keng Ho to have Sa ba(Something you can find at most Bah Kut Teh shops but Not B.K.T)/Bah Kut Teh(Was order for the GF sis nia)at...err...forget the name of the place but its the food court opposite Public bookstore~
Anyway,through out the whole meal,the waiter keeping taking away our soy sauce~WTF,isit that soy sauce very expensive~Kiamsiap and troublesome la...~lalalaXD

Back at home at 2pm,
And??

Sleep~~~

6+pm~'Awake'~do something but what??cant recall~temporary memory lost...XD

9pm~Dinner at Tong Lee.Dinner for the day includes of 2 piece of fried fish that weight around 200g,a quarter of salted chicken,1 bowl of Yam and pork,a plate of nestum prawns that have around 10+prawns in it,A big plate of rice,4 home plant Jambu,a big mug of Cendol~Puff!!Was full and satisfy~=)

After dinner~To Wu gu house~No Yam Cha session due to the heavy dinner 20minutes ago...=)

Back at 11pm,headed McD to get myself an ice-cream~End up buying nothing cause it was crowded duhh~

11+pm,Back to room~Log in blogger,pets forum,mudah.my,log in facebook~do quiz,quiz and quiz...approve friends add...and..........start playing NBA~ya,again...till morning 5+am...saw Sze Fatt online~chat with him(Talk about where we gonna go later duh)~and sleep at 6+am

And ya,TJ did something he die die wont do~He cam whore~WTF~ROFL
(With that photo,blog header was reedited~=P)

2/5,
1pm,*Phone ring*~wake up,answer,dad ask to represent go for some whatever invitation from a Malay friend~Was blurr blurr~continue sleeping~1.30pm,Wake up and bath+change~Went down stairs and my lil cousin come to me telling 'Gor gor,Ah Qian jie jie go out d'~WT,went without informing,waste my time changing...blablabla~

Change back to shorts~
Was sitting down in front of the computer typing this post right now~Yesterday just didnt have the mood to do it~

Emm,3.23pm,gonna go out to get myself lunch duhh~Chaoz(Later gonna watch DuckTales with my lil cousin~=P)





'Mum was away for some training,will only be back at tomorrow night.She left the car for me,so,where can/should I go??'~LOL
To the east,to the west,as long as I'm away from my heart that is now a mess~because of you duhh

+


Happy Birthday,Malvin~Seow!!=)
may all the best happen to you~



*Chasing you??Nah...just a waste of time,just get a car to knock you,bring you to the hospital,and take care of you for the rest of my life~scary kind of love right??*~scary in words,gentle in action~TJ kind of love~<3

No comments: