Sunday, May 10, 2009

gsd,rott and DOB!!!

you neva know..was playing games with the brother till 7am,sleep till 4pm.wakeup late and rush to bukit tinggi for the show...

'Liza won the best female!!!'

best in show(female)-dob speciality show

well,show starts at 3pm.TJ wakeup late.Tumpang Oh Pon's car and reach AEON around 5pm.Then walk to a pet shop nearby to ask for the show location.End up knowing need to walk quite a distance~WT...what can he do...walk lorh...

The show~3 actually(43rd GSD speciality show,15??th rott speciality show and dob speciality show)...well,for the people that know me,you will know I didnt really like rott and gsd...but is a total fans od dob...so i did enjoy myself at the dobby part..ahaha...tons of story there...

Met Mr Phua(My sifu),Mr Tan(Uran's owner)....
Know a new dob owner~Mr Sim.famous breeder from Penang...he say gonna bring me around for some doggy tour if im at Penang..i wonder...ahaha
Fill up a survey form and get myself a free leash from Royal Canin...btw...Royal Canin is having a 40-50% discount..WTF

~Leave around 7pm.Walk back to AEON.Get myself a bottle of diet coke,sizzling plate at the food court...and take a bus home...

Hmm,gonna get myself into some show soon...yess,real soon!!!
gonna off for some food...granny cook tom yam!!YEAH~XD


-No photo for the day due to TJ belum get a new memory card for the phone yet~

No comments: