Saturday, May 2, 2009

A neva end wave

now playing:Now you're gone/It dont make any difference to me


'Now matter how much men I lost during the attack,I'll consider win as long as the last man standing is my man'

Not moving doesn't mean TJ give up,as long as there is wind,TJ will continue attack with his battalion~wave and wave~maybe slow at times,but neva ends...

2/5,
Lunch at 5pm(1 and a half pack of chicken rice duh)

and sleep again~till 7+pm
'Wake up by phone call again'

9pm,dinner at Tong Lee~1 big piece of fish,3 big bowl of super delicious melon soup,a quarter plate of chicken cooked with fungus,3/4 plate of vinegar cooked ribs,2 plate of rice,a cup of mango juice,2 cup of Bali~left the vege untouched again~haha

After dinner,was reading the new paper~then,TVtill 10.3opm~some whatever old hong kong comedy again~I damn like 1 of the female actress weii~Pretty~=P

On the way driving home~drive+ check out my 016(phone)~till drive to Teluk Bunut..unconsciously
(Danger!!!Drive while using a phone?But who cares~)

Well,tons of memory in it~
Lets mark it down before it was deleted..
24/8/08-I oi oi 1st okay?
27/8/08-Fuckkkkkkkkkk!I fail my bm.
11/9/08-Hellooooo handsome. =DHAHA. Lame. ><Sorry cant text you, phone's out of credit.I'm still alive,i haven
commit suicide ytd, i'll sms you tomorow. Night=)
7/11/08-
Babi, how's you and ****ey? I'm putting braces next week. :x are you coming during ***** ********?
more on send item...
(Days use to be so fun when you have someone that you trust and can share anything with~but those days no longer exist~)

now,
Typing this post~while busy facebooking too(I learned a new word...orifice~let pair it up with the word,cunt and start imagine~haha)...Quiz...comment this,reply that..etc...=)
Chat with Elly~Oi,every time to chat with you inspired me with lots of idea larh~XD...thanks
Tj is S.A.D..
S=Single
A=Available
D=desperate??Nahh~its dedicated~haha...
...etc
Check out 'her' blog,emm,she seems to be happy with what she have right now...may anything(God,dog,tuhan,hantu... just anything)bless her with lots of happiness~cause my mind is strong enough to make myself happy~;)

Random:

Gonna get these soon...
Bentley Continental GT
White Nike Air ForceCream French Bulldog

Tomorrow is Sunday~gonna rest now~tataz..
~is raining now~cold~someone hug me...

'Hoilday to me is just to stay at home~rest.Beside food~Only you can satisfy me~'


*I say ill wait,and this convince Elly that I'm dedicated,now...its time for me to convince you~<3

No comments: