Thursday, May 21, 2009

Recruiting

now playing:I wanna play

'Yes we can!!'
basketball playas from ADP needed...

If you didnt notice/realize,would like to let you know that TJ had just get a layout for his blog..=)

~a lemony fresh look~

1.50am now..
again was sitting on my comfy bed,pillows..cause...I'm back to Banting again!!=)

After the post earlier(2post earlier actually..),Went to Mama's kitchen to have my lunch.Passby main block,Sanali says that I look like a polar bear~cause I'm in a white sweater with white pants+spikey hair...XD

~look alike??=P...cool then~TJ is endangered..~


Then to ADP office to collect the speaker from Mr Kanan.Check out the sports carnival basketball competition with Miss Lynn,she ask me to get my own players..Walao..

To Wisma level 5(DSA)..saw Nisha and the boyfriend.have a 5minutes talk and headed to class.

Todays class~Public speaking is just showing us some speech video...Finishes at 3pm.
I love Obama's victory speech~Yes we can..and this does inspire me to look for more videos of speeches...gonna youtube and google...lol

To main block to extend my payment.Then to DSA to deal/get info from Kalai about the basketball thingy.(He show me the sports score~beside ADP((0)~cool right??),most of the other department are havin double figure digits)..
ADP confirmed lose d..but I dont care..I just wanna play..Nothing can stop me..Will fight to the end...

~raining~

Back to HR.Collect laundry,pack up,send laundry.And to the bus stop...But no bus,in the end get a cab with Frank.Drop him at D.Kiara and me?to K.Damansara duh..get myself something to eat after reached.

On the way home,was playing NBA using laptop when...the battery die off leaving my 46minutes-2more minutes to finish game unsaved~@#$%!

Back to Banting~First thing to do.To the basketball court(Pulau)Play till 10+pm..
Today not bad duh~Manage to make 2 blocks,and 3point is something like 80+%(around 80-90shots made)..

Then,to Tong Lee to have dinner.Some fish curry~dessert is some whatever brazillian longan~texture a bit like rambutan duh..

Emm,thats all I guess.after dinner just get back and start online....

conclusion=ADP management...SUCKs~shhhh....XD

No comments: