Thursday, May 14, 2009

Beardy and moustachyTJ

now playing:Goodbye my lover

'TJ gonna leave some beard and moustache'
a more man-ly look...i guess


11+am,Awake by the stupid HR staff phone call...I guess they just gonna get me a new roommate...wtv


Earlier to the bank to help mum to deposit some cheque and cash.Then meals at Tong Lee.Follow with fetching lil cousin back from school and to McD as promised......

Back now...get her bath..change..she's now beside me...almost close her eyes but not yet..(arggh~just sleep)...laying on the bed..online..blog..etc


I feel like I'm a zombie right now...soo dead,soo life~less....



but...with the comfy bed,pillow...who cares...

another holly-day of TJ...

-to be continue-

something to boost up the energy..

some naked CHICKS!!!(you know what i mean)

But definately not 1 with a gun~XD





tiens simplement à vous faire savoir, j'aime .have un grand jour=)

No comments: