Saturday, May 30, 2009

52-25

Kobe pick 24 because he wants to be better than Jordan(23)~TJ wants 52 but he gets 25..And now TJ~25=)

Currently with a headache,blisters at both feet,painful skin,tired body~


Have you ever got the experience that something that you can actually own but end up you can only be a spectator??
Well,what I gonna say,It happens to me...
I suppose to join the basketball competition for sports carnival but end up sitting at the side taking down scores of the game where some of the players are actually 1636712879302110 times worst than me...

Today,
6.30am,receive wake up call from Frank.7am+,take a bus to UM and the game starts around 9am.BUS starts their game with some flames~dunk,dunks and more dunks...HMC are strong too,sharp shooter,great dunker-TP...Psych1 'demolished' IT with 35-0(If we get to join,ADP guarantee gonna win psych)..Law withdraw themself(F..we wanna play but dont get to but you guys give up),Highlight game was BUS vs HMC..lots of sparkles....Teams that makes to the final are ECONS,BUS and HMC..BUS get champion by winning all the games they played.HMC lose their big man-TP at the last game playing with BUS(He jumps,He falls and thats all..tata) but still manage to win ECONS by 2 during the second-third game.

If ADP joined,most probaly we will get third...

~Anyway,know my African pretty today~She's big,she play sports and i think she's hort~!!

5.50am~after the result and medal giving session,lucky draw..AFCM gimme a ride to TTDI.Was so tired,knock off in one of the SCP room till everything ends~Just recall I ate alot of Fruit Plus..
Back to HR around 9pm~thanks to Josie and the mum that send me back..TQ

waiting for Roger's phone call(he suppose to call me 20minutes ago..=.=)...chao

Giving up something you love to do aint no easy,but know what?Im now sick of it and I GIVE UP!!
Stop being nice to me

No comments: