Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Play with a motive

now playing:The elephunk theme


'They play but TJ play to train'
I feel that I'm big man now~just that I need to put on more weight...

Play basketball from 6-10pm,from Teluk Bunut-Pulau.
Game today still aint good~still having a tired body...


End the night with 6 straight 3point+miss 1+and another 3 3points.


Tuesday night~not forgetting...WWE RAW and dinner

and something I learn from Cena,
'Everyone been through hard times,the main thing is to adapt'
..thats just so true~liked.



before i leave..




magician of basketball
THE HARLEM GLOBETROTTERS
is here at MALAYSIA~...o shit o shit...I'm gonna faint~XD


A highly recommended to-attend event~even if you know nothing about basketball...they are just soooo entertaining...grab the opportunity of your life time...

and for those so-called basketball fans,if you havent heard of them,I would suggest that you just shoot yourself in the head for existing...*no jokes


~I'm gonna go...hmm,but who shall I bring along~



*I wish I could ask you along but...nahh~I know you wont...

No comments: