Monday, May 4, 2009

Cool to be good

now playing:Takin back my love/lose yourself

'Why bad boy when good boy can also be cool??'
Superman return?nope...TJ return...Say no to beer,Drink Coke...

Didnt sleep till 6am,so what've i done?
Browsing Youtube~browse browse browse..
MSN with CT~webcam duh...2freaking gay guy~lalala(Who cares when he is 1 of your good friend)
and TV till fall asleep...Zzzz

Wakeup at 4.30pm...Yeah,is almost evening...
6pm,Basketball time!!(To Teluk Bunut we go...)
Game to 8..
2 games(Win first game and lost the 2nd)
Game 1-Score 3,assist 2,rebound 2...
Game 2-Score 1,rebound 3...
No mistake for the day~Needa maintain and ill be good...=)

(Mike called...didnt answer*sh*t)


Night~Yu gor send me some Malaysian art films link...

Check it out~

http://sunnybtg.wordpress.com/(Check out episod 1)
feel sacarstic??Yess,it suppose to be~*pointing to the other MAF

Do check out others too,eg:go Youtube and type 'The elephant and the sea(2007)#1'..etc

And ya,
Theres a new film to be realease within this few days...I think its kinda good in quality duh~A MUST WATCH!!!

Its been a long time before both of us(the 2 cousin duh) get to chat for this long again~at least this thing bring us together again~thanks.MAF(short for Malaysian Art films)~=)


9+pm..To the-long-time-didnt-go Banting Pasar Malam..Get myself soya bean milk,3 vadai,another 3 thats I-D-K what name but I like,1 rangka ayam,3 apam balik...And all this cheap and taste good food only cost me 7 bucks??(LOL...what can i get if im now at KL??)

Emm,just get tagged by Nat on facebook...gonna check it out...

Sleep early people...Cause the good boy had return!!




*Accept me or i'll 'ditch' you away from my heart!!~<3

No comments: