Tuesday, May 5, 2009

1thing2do3words4you

now playing:I'm coming/1,2,3,4

'How many hearts will 'priang~!!' if people out there know that TJ is attached'
Good question!!Brilliante!!

3pm+,late lunch...chicken rice!!~=)

4pm~6pm>Fetch my lil cousin from school.'Iced and sweeten' her bali that she didnt want to drink but have to.Let her watch some cartoon.Bath her..and last of all,make sure she take her nap~

With the last action~taking away the milk bottle thats still in her mouth~Phew..Done!!

6pm+~Play basketball at Telk Bunut.
Today only get to play 1 5 on 5 game.
Result~8-3...we lose(TJ score 2point,1steal,2rebound/but miss 2 3point)

Some 2 on 2 game~
Game 1:8-3(We win~TJ score4 with 2 3point)
Game 2:7-8(Lose~TJ score 4)
Game 3:7-8(Lose~TJ score 4)

Total~lose

1on 1game~
Game 1:8-7(TJ lose)
Game 2:3-8(TJ win with all left and right mid-range shot)
Game 3:5-8(Tj win with scoring 5 with left hand)

Result~TJ win

End the day with a 3point~
(F*cking Ah Ye keep teasing by calling TJ the starplayer~Yess you are right dude.I'm the starplayer~Foul me hard or I'll score!!)

#Mid-range shot improve~Maintain~I'll be good...


Back at 8pm.spending an hour with J.

9pm~Tong Lee for dinner.Super delicious home cook kau kau chicken curry with white rice!!!

10pm~back~NBA for a while...while texting J.(Damn~something happen to the network/my phone...Keep sending the same message...waste my credit)

11.32pm~WWE Raw session...=)
Finished around 20minutes later...


Now~Just wash some of my clothes...Packing up my stuff...Later(Now is already 1.13am) need to get back to HR...

Hmmph~Should i sleep,or not??


~A new intro had been found~I'm Coming~




*1 thing 2 do,saying 3 words 4 you~I LOVE YOU~<3

No comments: