Thursday, May 14, 2009

Im le meilleur

now playing:Get right

'Im gonna win a show'
and win a pretty 1...hunting for Dob.

After the earlier post,was busy replying my blog chat box,msn with my another 2 diff parents brother~Bryan Cheong and Malvin Seow(He injured his neck while playing basketball...cute thing...ahaha)..etc

(Btw,anyone out there wanna get yourself a new dog or phone??Just look for me,ill give you a great deal..)

Fetch mum at her office.Drop her off and then to Tong Lee to have dinner.


Dinner was the I-dont really-mind-famous Banting beggar style pork and glutinous rice...


And heres comes the part where motivate me to join a show!!
Some whatever dob pro(I just call him a bugger)tend to humiliate me when I went to his shop to seek for his advice.
'So what if your that bitch worth 40+k??Im sooo gonna get a dob and beat you in the show~Fair and square.Wait till then.Money is no longer a prob for me,I just want my revenge...'
Btw,thanks for the motivation!!!

9+pm,after dropping sis back home,to Banting one-and-only dog kennel to check out Jack's golden~ Argh,who know he's gonna move soon...not much dog left duh...but at least enjoy talking with the breeder more than the bugger earlier..


Back home~get my ass online...and ya,I get myself a twitter account.Check it out.


1am~emm,just finish eating 2 big oranges(1 is almost 3/4 of my face duh)and 2 home-made char siew pau.
Tomorow..aiz~again..i mean today/later gonna have lunch with the brother~Roger and his friend Jack.So gonna wakeup early(5am) to travel back to KL again.They better dont FFK me duh...Chao people.


Bye...Banting~
see you next week=)

No comments: