Thursday, May 28, 2009

Up and downs

My mood and luck today is just like a roller coaster~
Lots of up and down...

After phone call~lunch
(Mood: Down)

Class~I'm 1/2 students that get to come out to share a story with a bunch of sick kids in the hospital..I shared Goldilocks while Lucy share lil Red Riding hood~Well,it was awesome and I'm fully satisfied with my performance.
(Mood: Exited)

After class~Miss shuttle twice.And I actually allows anger to effect my mood...
(Mood: Down)

Until the time I pack up everything and help someone at the lift~things start to change

Go bus stop to get a bus~Immediately theres a Metro6 appear~On the bus,ask for direction and theres actually someone kind enough not only to point me direction but also to give me U bus ticket~at that very moment~mood change(Down > Happy )...and things start to get better...traffic was smooth..Get M.99 once I drop myself at D.Uptown(OMG~so,I cant use the U ticket d)..End up reaching K.D 30minutes before 5pm...Get myself waffles,bubble tea,Yau char kuew,ham jim peng...

Get on car around 5+pm~Sleep through out the while journey,sleep when get back home..till 9+pm..Move lappy upstairs..OMG~the connection is really bad up there today~Emm,thats why Im now at the Tv space,with the TV on(MTV channel)..typing da post~taz=)

No comments: