Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I need Monay

Now playing:Music

'I get to play at this Saturday'

hello sports carnival,bye bye coach training

5.07pm~Sitting in the room...almost done with my day.Left the preparation for tomorrow's speech and a visit to my potential gonna-move-into-house.(Outside the window now is smelling like~those
government mosquito spray~yucks...)

oh~it is.Just look out from the window.

With my tiring body~Sharing what happen to me for today and yesterday.

25/5,
Wake up 6am.Take a bus(9am+).While waiting,get myself a packet of nasi campur from a Malay store nearby(Banting),and know what??With 2 piece of sotong and a lil vege,the lady is asking for RM5..wtf..this is even more expensive then KL man..of course with some bargain(she take away 1 sotong)..pay RM3..still expensive lorh..tiu..Get on bus,all the way smooth,even till KL sentral,U82 is there for me d.Back to hostel,bug Carmen.Then back to room to sleep....Zzz...

Typing half way~Zhi Yun's bro called and needa go to check out the house d..
~Will be continue~

1.43am,back in action(means continue post larh XD)

...1.54pm,wake up,jump up actually~almost late for the 2pm class but the only thing worried is just there is presentation..In the end,reach class at 2.15pm but luckily class haven start yet.Phi-la-mon and Mark is not in class, text P and reply he is not coming,and the very second I gonna click send to Mark,he appears in front of the class...good,save creditXD..So,class for the day was okay..After class,it starts to rain and rains animaly(cats and dogs..=P)..and together with Mark,using a tiny winy umbrella and walk ourself to Subway..I get myself wet from head to toe..actually beside my hair..XD...Ordered my very first subway(Use to eat but never order myself duh)...After meal,a shuttle to main block.Met GM,PL..etc(china man)..to Spinky to have some pool games..2hours later,dinner at Ali Maju.All this time,Im from wet till dry...XD..Back to HR at 9pm,on my lappy,and fall asleep with everything on till the next day 8am.~lalala

26/5,
Wake up,topup phone.Get myself 2packets of Nasi Lemak while waiting to U82.Eat half way when the retard-never-come-that-fast-bus arrive,get on bus with my unfinish N.Lemak~=P.Reach D.Uptown,Metro99>Dataran Sunway.K.Damansara to collect my cheque.Another M99>OU.OU>TTDI...visit webby they all though(got extra 20minutes to kill)..But seems like they are having a meeting,so..been checking out the bike helmet on the table~found it quite interesting too..till Webby pass me a book that really draws my attention.Gonna photocopy it..hehe~Im cheapskate..lalala..SO WHAT?!XD
Webby drop me at Wisma~to the class with short and slippers..lol...Class was lame...Just do some exercise.After class,lunch.(Oh ya,earlier Webby gave me curry fish head and vege and rice~they are delicious man..especially the fish..just that the curry itself there a lil too much scale..anyway..thanks)Then,to KPD E,saw Marcus at KPD A..lol..Back from KPD E and o Main block to enroll + pay for sub.I was informed that Im late for enrollment,asked to get signature from department where its at KPD E that I just back 5minutes ago..WT..no choice..with the rain,to KPD E,take sign,back,enroll,pay..and guess what..I still short of RM300..Walao..
(A short walk at main block~Get the wrong person when I thought I get Ainie when he is actually not...damn malu...lol)Back to HR,start my blog while charging my call-till-no-battery phone..Receive an amazing 54miss call when I on my phone 20minutes later.(OMG~if I gonna receive all the call,Im gonna get nuts..ahaha).And as mention earlier,I went to check out the new place,quite nice,nice house,nice housemate,nice enviroment.Just that its a lil far from school.Anyway,I guess Im gonna move in(called mum...no problem duh).Then walk myself back to HR,stay at G floor with Alfred and Oumar.Then to Ali Maju with PL.But end up eating with Frank.Back to HR,got a stunning news..2 actually..from Zee(use to call him Barb~sorry)..another 2 of is fren is not from ADP.And called Barbar and he say he gonna go back to his country this Saturday.OMG~How am I gonna get playas..(I just remember I stay at G floor and ask whoever passby that are they from ADP~cravings for players..ahaha.TJ just wanna play).End the night with Carmen and Cynthia.First to McD,then 7-11.*half way~To Ali Maju with C.Yanz(china man).Then to C&C room...bug Cynthia..ahaha...LOCK and KEY*Inside joke~ratedXD
~And ya,dad purposely go to the bank to bank-in money for me when I called mum that I need it tomorrow around 10+pm*touched..thanks dad~

Almost 3now..been F.Bing+typing blog...And my speech for tomorrow belum finish prepare yet...and tomorrow still got tons of stuff to get finish.Wish me luck~Chao.

No comments: