Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Cousins

Now playing:Money honey

'Today?Spend my day with my cousins'

Family is always the best~Love me or hate me.....BITCH!!!

Ahem...again,wake up at 4pm.Fetch the lil cousin back from school.Share her some of my lunch...Bath her,let her have her nap in our room...

5.30pm~here comes the lil brother~Ah Di..wanna play computer games duh(Microsoft Purble Place~make cake..ahaha)..play larh...just incase he wake up the sister...XD

~curi curi wear my cap pulak*photo snapped!!~~*realize,turn over~Ei,WTF...why take my photo witout permission*created text~XD~this time,turn and smile..waa..'double-face'~

aint he just cute??XD


6pm,bring my two babies out for a walk...Ah Di followed...Passby the uncle house and get Spike...And here comes the MDKL,so just incase they kacau kacau...everyone get into the house(of course babies and Spike to the kennel larhXD)..and the stu*pid MDKL start to 'De-mosquito.ing'~creating lots of smoke where Ah Di was so scared due to everything is just so-smokey and he cant see the way back home...haha...cute lil fellow is crying for mummy where it do take me some time to persuade him things will be better soon and then need to walk him back then just walk back again to fetch my 2 babies...


8-10pm,played basketball at Pulau.
Games today reminds me that i need a lot of consistant training...

10+pm,mum just back from sauna.So get the car to Wu gu house.Ying jie and her boii is there too...Start with some eating...then..till we have some Yam cha session~The must-have tea and siew mai,lo mai kai...etc....and lots of discussion and lamo jokes thats just make you feel happy...=)*a satisfy smile

and the retarded cousin(shring*name not mention but is a guy..bahaha)comes out with this stupid but yet making everyone laughing like mad 'fact'~'se shu yi wo(snake and rats in a nest)...what would be their name if they have baby...No idea??is.......'Shure'...a combination of snake and rat in chinese...WTF...XD
(this just make me feel like getting a bowl of white rice~so that I can pen-fan(spit rice)...XD)

After yamcha,help the cousin(Male duh) with some translation on the gonna-realese-video sub-tittle...Leave around 2am..

Emm,now,2.44am...needa rest..backache duh..chao people!!

No comments: