Saturday, May 9, 2009

Uno Dois Tres Quatro

Now playing:I know you want me/Best days of your life

'Yesterday Genting,Today dinner,Tomorow Dogshow...'

~so many things that happen,but I still love you~wtf...just let that be the past

5pm,
Yup,just back from Tong Lee...Yesterday was way too tired to do any update...

Yesterday,8/5...
Morning,wake up around 6.15am~get prepared...etc..
Uncle David fetch us(Carmen,Jian Sheng,Joey,Siew Kuan,Tj and Webby) around 7.20am~i guess...
and reach Genting about an hour later..
Wanna sleep during the ride but everyone just way too excited to shut up~damn...lolXD

Unload all the books...And we(Uncle David,webby and TJ)went for some Bah Kut Teh..But the B.K.T store is not open yet..so ordered myself Curry mee...double noodles and its only RM6...price quite ok lorh..(I found out lots of number that you can call for prostitute at the toilets wall..LOL..)

Genting....lots of thing happen....pack up at 2pm...
(Stuart's wife looks really young...look..err...19...swear!!)

Lunch at some whatever restaurant at GohTong(The place name larh...not the owner..ahaha)..Ordered myself a hokkien Mihun...The resit was paid by Stuart...thanks
(U.D shout out loud because his order got only 4 piece of pork in it..WTF...freaking embarassing..well,at least my order is quite large and have plenty of ingredients in it..)

Webby did take a photo of the shop...They known the shop as 'Hak Dim'(black shop)..black listed..poor thing..~will upload photo once i get it from Webby~=)

Reach back at TTDI around 4+pm...Siew Kuan teman me walking around TTDI to look for a place to topup my phone...at last found 1~the maxis center beside Pizza Hut...topup by using machine...not bad~cool service...save time=)

Take a cab to K.D at 5pm....

Get myself a Yogurt flavour ice-blend and blue-berry+peanut butter flavour waffle while waiting for Er Yi at Kota Damansara...Sleep once I finish the food in the car...

and die death at the TV room floor once we reach back home~around 7pm...

9/5..
Wakeup at 1+am...(Damn blurr mode...)...lol...Reply J.,then get my ass sit in front of the computer and wanna start online...But just feel really tired...end up giving up...
(Did msn with adik guard..Nurlina~she just missed her dinner...poor thing)

After that..Bath...went down stairs to get myself some food(Some left over meatballs with bitter gourd+some steam egg+some chili sauce and with rice)...TV till 4am..

Back to room...Went online to search for tons of songs...Gonna download them tonight...ahaha...

Sleep~again at 6am...and only manage to wake up at 2+pm...lol...

3+pm,Went to Tong Lee for lunch..Nasi lemak X2 plate...Bali 1 cup..1 tin of 7up revive,and 2 ferrero rocher chocolate...XD

Emm...1hour+ before 7pm...needa go for granny's mother's day dinner..what can i do??Play basketball??Watch a movie??i wonder.................


~Tomorrow is mothers day..whats your plan people??Ill only figure out tonight...~XD
+
~Tomorrow there would be a Dog show at Bukit Tinggi(Behind AEON)...feel free to attend..I gonna wake up early and take a bus there..(Save $..lol)~





*This might be the last *...I need to move on in my life...Just wanna let you know...you always be the 1 I love..the las,I LOVE YOU~<3

No comments: