Thursday, May 7, 2009

Awake 24 just for you

Now playing:Diva remix

'24hours~Nothing can stop me from doing something for you!!!'

touched=trapped=P

~12.26am~TTDI condo...the body is sooo dead...but worth!!
~

Morning,
8+am,Reach D.Uptown.Have breakie at a Nasi Lemak store nearby the bus stop,then walk to a coffee shop nearby to get myself a cup of tea while waiting for Webby to fetch me.Then,spend the morning at TTDI office...=)

Afternoon,
1+pm,followed Queenie to the MPH distributer to collect some book.Who knows all the workers are out for lunch,so Tapau our lunch at a store nearby.
I ordered Fried Lou Su Fan,
This is how it looks like..
Taste??even worse...oily and taste like chillii..thats all..
3+pm,follow Queenie to get the books...then to Puchong to get the projector...
I'm just so noob to know all the places.Start google.ing Malaysia map after we get back to the office..lol

Evening,
Played basketball with Webby at Damansara Kim..Saw super-duper-always-look-so-cute-to-me-Adrien playing with a bicycle tire..soo cute larh..He wave to me..so~*Wave wave..ahaha...saw lil cutie pie Aiko too...Wish could get to play with her..

Night,
To One Utama to get myself a pair of shoes.
Then dinner with Webby and Jv Ma.~at B.B.Q plaza...hmm,food not bad duhh,just that i think that would be a better place to have lunch than to have dinner.=)
(Each of us pay like 16bucks nia..worth!!~)
11+pm,after bathing...walk down of the condo...do what??lok lok alone...blablabla

Almost close my eyes d...tomorow,i mean later 7am need to go Genting..chaoz=)

Be ready!!Here I come...Genting!!=)
Breath the cool air,and be~cool..ahahaXD


~Waiting for J's call~damn,faster larh...tired deyy..ahaha~

+Webby is snoring..loud...real loud!!XD




*I miss you,but i dont want to see you~cause I'm cuckcoo~ahaha~<3

No comments: