Thursday, May 28, 2009

No fat no life

After wake up~Ma ask me to eat Ba chang(some whatever glucosetine rice wrap in bamboo leave)

Grr~If still didn't know,then just shut up and continue scrolling down...then you will know...=X

Alright,now I'll share whats in my ba chang/mandarin=Zhong4 zhi3~XD

Ingredients:

some sticky rice~
.
.
.
some salted egg yolk~.
.
.

some lean pork~.
.
.
some chicken meat~.
.
.

some lap chiong(Chinese sausage)~.
.
.
.
.
some scallop~.
.
.

and to me
the SOUL of the entire thingy!!


proudly introduce
FATTY PORK!!

Ichi ichi bum bum~yeah e~!!

and again~

NO FAT NO LIFE!!!XD

Of course the Ba chang is specially made by mum to suits my~emm,taste(She forget to put walnuts for me)...You can also add in whatever ingredients you like...

With the end of this post~I shall say 'thanks!!' to mum and I LOVE YOU!!=)

chao..

No comments: