Sunday, May 3, 2009

A new start over

Now playing: Knock you down

'I'm so speechless,yet so happy.TJ is in the building!!!'
Wao~this afternoon was really a big big suprise/fantastic..Just cant imagine,almost leave the computer when...someone send TJ a message~Not a long convo yet,its enough!!Know what?just knew that she read my blog(She mention something about my new header...Send her 'knock you down'~blablabla)~overall...Imma freaking happy...At least we get to talk~again...a new start duhh


S
unday,another non-productive day...

Wakeup>Lunch>TV>online>cycle around the taman(With both of my babies)>Sze fatt house(He sms.ed me to look for him duh)>dinner>back online>TV(Ducktales with both of my lil cousins)>TV(Some whatever Astro Taiwan game show)>And here am I right now...



#Few plans to go before school starts.Penang,Chicken rice,a house,Rent,Enroll subject...etc...maybe to the club to hook up a couple of b**** too~lalalaXD..


and ya,

Happy Birthday to Michelle Khor~
You are a great partner to work with~Happy 16th=)


Man,May,Lots of birthday wishes of close 1 to be sended out for the month...all these typing gonna thinned down my finger print tracks~Buts for you guys??Worth it...=)





*haha~you have just get yourself into TJ's trap.He will trap you in his heart and heart you forever~<3

No comments: