Sunday, May 24, 2009

Beachy day

now playing:Loose control

'A day with 1 car,2 dogs and 3 Beach'
Morib1, Morib2, Kelanang -Pantai Baru



afternoon,
watched 'Second in command',wallup both dry and soup wan tan mee...

Evening,
Randomly,get my 2babies on the car and go and look for Wei Pin.And randomly,just suggest to go to the beach.On the way,called Lao Lang(Old wolf) and to Dewan to look for E.K..well,he is playing badminton and we didnt get much response from him,so just leave.....

Meet L.Lang and the youngest brother at Kelanang Pantai Baru~But because there are lots of Malay around and my babies cant get down,we drive(L.L take bike) to the end of the beach where there are less people.5minutes later,L.L another brother and friends come...They talk so loud~grr..hate that..sshhh~

L.L leave like 10minutes later(Btw~still as sacarstic as last time...keep shooting me without any prove),so me and Pin walk at sandy beach...I guess my 2 babies did enjoy the salty sea water..ahaha..walk around...saw a pair of horseshoe crab breeding~didnt get to take the photo...saw lots of monkey...and Ah Pin said that both of us look so gay~XD
~the crowded side of the beach...human and sun set~


~sea-dog..they enjoy the waves=)~

~Pin say this look like old man with dog...so he captured this...wtf..lolx~

Night,again,randomly went to Chun May's house and asked her out for dinner.I even joke with the mum that I'm gonna sell~And the mum say trust me..ahaha..looks like now days I have extra credibility..a much more reliable man now,so i guess I have no other choice but to return her daughter back in 1 piece...lolx

Dinner at Morib1..some wet Kuey Teow Goreng,Tom yam,Teh ais...C.M only order drinks..cause she said she just took her dinner,just company us...waoo~thanks=P...and lots of chit chating...

9+pm,plan to go Morib2 but when drive there,it was too dark.So change plan,sended C.M back.Then Pin and straight away home.(On the way,mum called and I asked Pin answer~Mum say salah nombor~LMAO)

Back home~Mum say granny cooked Tom yam and is leaving some to wait for me back to eat~OMG..I just ate Tom Yam larh..emm,takpe larh..so,gtg now..needa finish my fod..Tata=)


I enjoy my day,did you??


Oops~add on...Today is 'the strip dancer' Mohjuin's birthday duh~
Hmm,called him earlier..end up passing the phone to Dolphin girl and she talk about MKA with me..wth...lol...then to Zhen Yang that said miss my voice..ahaha...waste my credit larh+potong stim

Aight,really gotto go d..Last of all~


HAPPY BIRTHDAY,MJ
all the best for the year...meet at OU next week..i mean this week=)

No comments: