Friday, May 22, 2009

Everyday is just a brand new day

now playing:Earth song

'Mild mohawk.ed'

yesterday a new blog look,today a new hair cut~=)

Phew~Just finish dealing or put in nicer words is babysit my 2 monstery cute cousins(Just to make them milk,send them to room and make sure they sleep is already taking me like 30minutes~).
*relief...at least now they are asleep.


Today been spending most of my time jaga.ing my cousins.Even bring along Ah Me when I went Tong Lee to have lunch(late lunch at 4+pm..hehe)..then,hair cut!!!

Mohawked myself.But been considering it wont look nice to parents if I need to attend the coming camps,so end up with a mild mohawk.A win-win situation.=)

mohawk 1
mohawk 2
mohawk3
mohawk 4


mohawk 5~a mild 1


Why still waiting~Go get mohawk.ed...=)

if afraid?the just get a mild 1...get extreme latta

Evening~a walk with my babies..and when passby the badminton court,play a while with WeiYang..~hmm,my skill havent drop much...May need 1 or 2 days of warm up and Ill be as good as last time..or even better=)

Around 8+pm,to Pulau to play basketball.Today was late,nobody else is playing.Just make some shots.Made like 60+/80 shots...Not bad right..
ahaha~some of the guys..especially Yin Du ren(The only Indian in the court~a nice guy thats likes to say Yo twice when he score...cute fellow)known my new hairstyle as shark head..ahaha..JAW!!!*snap

10+pm~Dinner at Tong Lee~some homecook 'Sah Ba'(Can get information from May 1st post)

Extra info:_

~Cousin just get into some sort of incident/shit~1stich for the friend but luckily not him..Just that from now on,he got a new defination towards that race..XD
~Thanks Marcus for helping me to put up all those paper.(Still waiting for someone to contact me)
~Today(22May),L.Yan's birthday..so,happy birthday.
~last of all.Tomorrow,should I attend the GBBM dinner or the SKIAG PD program??

End the post~see ya.
Today,I'm a brother,a cousin,a son,a basketballer,a babysitter and none than less..a driver.

~duii,finishes the lemonade I made earlier..I need lemon to make myself more~
LEMON!!!!


Just made up my mind~skip the food...lets go KL

1 comment:

小煒 said...

hohoho...
wakao..
long time no c adi..
stil fine??
haha..
is quite fun la...
4 the orientation...
wat u do recently??