Saturday, May 23, 2009

1st SKIAG PD/APD Intro Worshop

now playing:Colors of the Wind


'Back from SKIAG PD/APD Intro workshop'
Stat showing whatever Aaron Nair's saying is 21times less important than others~XD


I guess if now I got a girlfriend,shes gonna screw me..Cause I have nothing for breakfast and lunch,and dinner is Popoyes~Chicken Combo with Aaron 'the chicken' Nair and Elly..and now~supper is having McD filet-O-fish and coke...XD...fast food day,cool right??(Supper~mum wanna buy me sushi or some Japanese ramen..but I say no..kinda regret right now..ahaha)

Today,cant recall what I did in the morning..but around 12pm,bath,change..etc...and get a bus from Banting to Midvalley to meet up Brayn Cheong aka Soulja Giant that say wanna fetch me but end up fetching by chicken~Aaron N. duh..lol..

TTDI-Suppose to start at 4pm but we are late..Thanks to Bryan that couldnt differenciate the word 'up' and 'forward' when pointing me direction and still dare to blame me on his blog..Alright,ill also take part of the blame...I couldnt find starbucks and my ego is stopping me from asking or looking at the info board...sorry..

Well,lots of stuff been shared throughout the whole workshop..1 thing I really learn is different people is having different thought(I know it for a long time actually..now need to apply it more when Im thinking).Other ways of sharing being shared.Lots of laughter and minor..just..minor shooting is being done to chicken..ahaha.Well at least I think that today instead of attending the GBBM's dinner,and chose to go KL is a right choice...Beside the part I accidently get really-hot water on my hand when I was making milo during the break..=P
(Today's attendance list:E~Darling,Nat,Ris,Kimmy,Chicken,Giant,Kenfrank,Web,Poh Meng and Mr Kok+not forgoting TJ too)


Goal for the coming camps I gonna attend~

~I'm gonna finish wearing all the clothes I bring along in my bag!!~

Workshop ends at 9.40pm.as mention earlier,dinner till 10+.Then chicken drop me at Amcorp mall.Mum reach 20minutes later and to a sushi restaurant at Klang.Back at Banting around 12.30am.tapau McD...

Back home MSN..Eze,Sanali,Mira sayang,Andrea..etc..
(Today Im kinda popular duh..lol...too much convo box almost makes me g
o nuts...XD)


some web-cam.ing
Ezekiel~Is he too dark or just the background too dark...I wonder...Lolx


3.12am,
At least now Im happy with what I have,especially with my new mohawk.ed hair.=P~See ya.

No comments: