Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The 2 hoops are my babies

Now playing:Right round

'I am the King of the court!!'
Stand,run,jump~feel the breeze~

Hmm,havent sleep that early for sometimes d..Yesterday~I slept around 8+pm..amazing right??Wakeup at 11am,meaning 1 hour earlier duh..

so,some updates now...

19/5,
Wake up around 11.30am~To class,then lunch(Mark company me duh~thanks)..than to main block to register my MyPride account and headed to Spinky to play some computer games.
1hour later~feel kinda bored,so back to room,send my laundry and...Randomly by me,H.S and Lamah join for the random 'trip'..
We been to China Town(Petaling street),places around,in and out all the pet shop around...etc...What I remember is that I just keep buying food~ahaha...but who cares..I'm happy=)
Night,take a bus to TTDI...Popeyes for dinner!!and after,Lamah say wanna go to basketball court.Know which court??Is the 1 I usually go duh..and he say he is the King of the court..
3 of us went there..Nobody is playing,so sit at the side of the court and talk.The most interesting part would be we get to talk about basketball...Phew~thats killing..That makes me high...ahaha
Leave around 10+..Get to passby a spot where people just get kidnapped(I asked from the crowd around~Kepochi..lalala)..then walk to Desa Kiara..
11+pm..get a cab and back to HR..
Nothing much happen after that...fall asleep on her bed when H.S is bathing~ ..wake up around 4am..She's sleeping on carmen's messy bed..Poor thing..Get her blanket.ed and......back to room and continue sleep~XD

Some video link sended from my cousin~Check it out...



http://juiceonline.com/blog/straight-outta-banting/

shooting streamyx..LMAO

20/5,
7+pm,change,brush teeth..etc..To General Psych class...
OMG~Im so not gonna take this class this semester..The lecturer is just scary...Weird personality..
Back to main block~some breakie,topping up my phone when a rockets fans(didnt know the name duh)passby me and asking me'Why didnt watch the game??Now is your Lakers vs Nuggets,lakers sure lose 1 larh..haha'..WAooo~I 'fly' back...
Hmm,what can I say,lucky me..get to watch this game..It was interesting..lots of score leading exchange happens...fouls and foul out,3points and missed shots..and of course,with the last steal from Trevor Ariza~Lakers beat the Nuggets by 2(105-103)..Yeah!!!
after the game,was some 'sad story'..forget about it..
Then lunch with Mark at mama's kitchen..half an hour to kill so Mark say wanna come to my room...ahaha~He say that my room is quite clean...well,thanks again..I didnt clean up for sometime d larh..ROFL
2pm,to P.Speaking class..
The day was fun..some introduction towards the classmates...And I'm the first guy to volunteer to start a Promphting speech(You are given no time to prepare and must keep talking for the next 3minutes)~and my title is 'Malaysia football player is better than Manchester United'..ahaha~lamo title..but fun duh..XD..another 2 more done by the others are 'some whatever man rape thing and 'studying is stupid'..
After class,went to the department with Philemon and Mark.(I just realize all this time I'm just looking for help from the wrong person)
Then hangout at L.Space for a while,get some movies and player from Clive.
To the court!!!Some basketball with the china man~With my jeans on,I still can score a lot from the paint..ahaha+1 3point too..
Back to HR,bath,NBA game...dinner...some chill out session at Level 1 and back to room to sleep with my laptop on...lol

hmm,Done.d...later gonna help Mr.Kanan to get the speaker..so,chao!!=)

No comments: