Thursday, April 30, 2009

To be cool kind of cool

Now playing: I Smell Pussy/Diva Remix

'I'm not handsome kind of cool,I'm just my kind
of cool,cool kind of cool~TJ'
I'm now holding a bottle of 1.5litre of coke and I'm gonna drunk myself with that~

Just back~11.45pm

~believe this?I start the post at 11.45pm and now is already 3.54am(May) just then i wanna finish it~

So,
Now playing: Krazy/Fire/music...

Was spending time playing the NBA game again~Keep losing to da SA Spurs~Epicfailll~=P
Haha~play game till forget to get online to meet the 'sayang'~*guilty puppy look

3pm,
Bath Sasha and Judy...etc

3.30pm,
Cook myself some 'gon lou'(direct translate would be dry stir i guess~=P)noodles~

4.30pm,
Mum was back~Set up the cage in the car...etc~Get both my lovie dovies babies into the car and send mum to her office first to get some cashie first~$$~=D

Reach Jenjerom in 10minutes time~Fetch Cheng Tai~To Klang,here we gooo!!!~lalala

(what happen on the way:_I did make an early left turn~end up reach to the Old Klang Bus Station~Was freaking jam mann!!!It almost kill both of my leg~luckily I'm driving auto~Phew!!!)


Reach clinic at 6.40pm,reach my turn at 7.45pm..just like those old days~haha~Neva mind..Imma got patient~Imma trained to be that way~And thanks for C.T for having the patient to come along with me and wait too~

Spend like 70bucks only for both of my babies yearly injection+

I got baby a brand new 4feet leash~lalala~

Heard from auntie Chia that YingSan 2years old son had pass away after accidentally fall from 3rd floor of the building~May him rest him peace~

Called MJ before we leave~Ma De~awake from sleep to answer phone~freaking grumpy~~LOL

~To Bukit Tinggi to have our dinner~

Dinner at B.Tinggi AEON food court~but park car in front of a pet shop nearby(With both my babies inside~=P)
~Pass by JJ when they are having some labour day discount item~cheap toilet roll,oil,Milo..etc~The whole pile of stocks 'vanish' within 15 minutes~believe me~scary~!!

And when I went into JJ to get myself a bottle of coke,get to passby some staff~they just hand me 2pack of discount Milo~walao~like that also got Kang Tao~I guess after all Im just too cool~lalala(Took it since dad gonna need it for business and its only RM19+)...But spend like 20minutes to pay my for my drinks+Milo~The queue is freaking long~But who cares~again~Im patient enough to get what i want~lalala~XD

Back to eat my food that I have ordered earlier~

Then~CT spend me a 'Mocha' flavour twist from McD~McD again~lalala~Thanks

Leave the mall around 10+pm,Straight away back home after sending CT home(His fren keep calling him back home to play Dota d~haha*a game that I will neva play anymore*promise)

Law of Attraction works perfectly for my day~

+

Praise for the day:_
-From CT~Judy is pretty+nice
-From Auntie Chia~Judy is having nice skin
-From Dr Lian~Sasha is pretty~and for TJ pulak~'Whats the number d'(Means I'm good looking duhh,girls need to take number to get their turns to date with me~HAHA~thats a good 1...)



Waoo~4.59am right now~Need to sleep,few hours before church Sports Day(Every 1st of May duhh)~gonna rest~Chaozz

And now is already May??!!Wao~thats fast~

Happy May then!!=)



*I'm cool but I'll drool and lost my image when I meet you~Be my ecstacy..please~I need some energy!!~<3

No comments: