Thursday, April 2, 2009

Fear

'Tianjun,today got sport check;keep your bird properly'~MJ.This is what Mj wake me up from my bed and told me few minutes earlier.I get up and tell Mj 'Ill tell them the bird is use for science experiment'(But it is already a pass,yess,i did not lie but its also not being honest,i feel kinda bad of how come i have that kind of thought),Get some water,and look outside..Pheww~the management have gone...Get online to create this post...

I was wondering when we are having room sport check earlier and I'm having fear of getting caught??~Damn,Why should i still need to have the kind of fear..i pay so much for the room,and yet I don't feel having much privacy or personal space.(I really wanna move out to some where else cheaper and can allow me have a pet~)

Well,this also reminds me of I want to set my blog into private into a long time d..Still cant figure it out..Is there anyone out there that is reading my blog right now that can help me with this??
(Someone did tell me before,blogging will make a guy go 'niang',but I just don't care right now,cause its the best place for me to release myself in this place called KL)

Sitting in front of the blank(View of my desk top actually~The cactus)reflect and recall what have i done since yesterday night.

Morning~MC..Damn!again..=(

For the night,I'm just not in the right mood..

Didn't sleep till morning 8+am,where at Level1 together with Weiliang,Jeff,Lala Carmen,Cynthia,Vinson,and 2 dude that i didn't know his name(At least with lots of people,it makes me feel 'Ok')...We chat,we go Ali Maju,and they play Dota together(I will never play that game).And i pulak get online and play some music.On facebook,6+am,and from the chat box,guess who i met??~Its Melody!!!~XD..damn miss her wei..After that we msn...Btw shes gonna come back at this end of May,I ngam ngam got holiday,maybe gonna give her a suprise at the airport.People,who's with me??!!~=)

Later,suppose to have my favourite game~basketball at 1 of my favourite spot..But just change my mind..gonna go home today..tumpang Lala Carmen dad's car..Packing up now..chao...

And before I leave~Today is my smart,different parents and stay at Melaka,study at Singapore brother birthday,I guess most of the Akltg~ian would already know who is he,Yup,~is Mark,Mark Seow Wei Lun...=)

~Happy Birthday Bro!!!~=D






*Every time when I get to pass by your house,the best part would be I'm praying hard to get chance to see you walk outside.And at that very moment,my life is full of hope and it makes me feel good.But this thing never happen,now,you didn't even wanna talk nicely to me,or should i say don't want to talk at all.I miss the old time~I miss you,I want to talk to you~

No comments: