Monday, April 6, 2009

Waiting for the happy ending

Seriously this few days don't have the mood to blog at all.Most probably wont have anymore updates.

The only reason why posting up this post is because I just made up my mind~Instead of transfering to The States 2 years+ later...most probably ill be going there next~Gonna inform mum and dad of this decision i made...

I dont have much time left~I must have a happy ending before i leave...If things cant be better,at least just make it back like last time..





*Finals 2 more weeks to go,tons of assignment need to be finish within this 2 weeks,having 2 test this week,keep skipping basketball training,cant sleep during night time,all is because of you~I hate you!!
*Friends are saying me stupid,some are saying it doesnt worth for me to love the girl~some just say,just go get another girl,some are asking me why im no longer happy,some asking why now days you didnt want o talk to us...maybe after all,I just change....

1 comment:

Aaron Foo Chee Mun said...

Dude, I understand that at times the choices we make to actually fall in love with a girl would ultimately be a hard one to begin with. To be accepted by them and be happy would be a gift, but that is no difference in this case. Being said "no" to only means that you got a chance to learn, to experience and most of all, to begin to stand up once more knowing that you were so much stronger than before.