Friday, April 24, 2009

Happy 18th,Roger!!=)

Now playing:Where is the love


25/4,
2.10am~Just back!...few hours before the time I needa wake up and prepare...

Cause get to go for TTW(teachers training)~

Bukit Nanas Convent..
Wao...girl school...But is Saturday la...and we only go for teacher's training...I wish there is student around
,so that I get to see a couple of hot chicks there...*evil grin*...shhh~XD


Emm,If you are wondering why I get to go...We shall get back to Thursday...

23/4,
After the last post...play CS..etc...Plan to Midvalley was cancelled
Went to Mama's Kitchen at 7.30pm for dinner~end up working there~HAHAHA
Work from 8-10+pm...consider 2hours la...don't care much...just for exp...=)

Back to HR...roam around...called Roger to fetch at 11+pm

With his dad driving..arrive around 12+am??No idea..just remember Carmen F teman me to KFC to wait for them...so send her back to HR and we headed to Roger's new condo...

Well,just his dad get back..then,Roger drive me and one the friend,Jack to a restaurant..Food was not bad duhh...Then send Jack home~that is at Subang~Basket* Roger accelerate till160 almost 170km/h...But the road is empty and nice,didn't really feel the speed...until you see the meter...or maybe I'm just use to sit in fast moving vehicles...Then back to HR and pack up my lappy...and this is the time where I receive the message from Webby that I get to go TTW~Yeah!!=D

Reach back to the condo around 2+am..*forget what I did*..then watch 'Fast and Furious 4' using lappy...sleep when the video reach 40minutes 24seconds....Zzz...

Amazingly,for the night Roger~

Didn't Snore!!

Still discuss with Jack that night time I wont get good rest...cause Roger snores...lol

Continue with 24/4,
12+pm..woke up by Roger...saying that needa go out...end up only went out at 2pm...

Get a CAB to go Pearl Point~
why highlight cab??Cause this is the first time for me get on a cab that the driver bring us along to refill gas...XD

Pearl Point,
Nothing much duh..Not even a chick for me to look at~hehe...Roger do his thing while I just go to the food court to get myself something to eat..etc...

-Ya,get 2 deals from Roger's friend...Jack wanna get a Golden..while Comic Wai wanna get a Husky..$$~XD-

A couple of pool games..I played and guess what??I won~just being lucky..=)

Then,went to a Mamak shop to meet Roger's cousin~Not sure Calvin or Kelvin..back to his condo...then out again...

Fetch by Danny(Roger's friend too...not the one from Singapore duhh~hehe)...
~Then,fetch Jack's girl and headed to Puchong子火锅(steam boat shop)

Emm,ordered a set~Food there was nice...Just that a lil pricey for me...would only be a good choice if you go once a while...nice environment too...

Spend like Rm130~for 5person...

And ya,it was Danny birthday...another few friend come along...Roger get a orange cheese cake(slightly less the taste of cheese~My feedback for da cake...LOL)...
And from what I recall,is kinda awkward when needa sing birthday song..haha...

and ya,during the dinner only I recall I met Jack and Chris(another friend of Roger that came after that)before....

Leave around 11+pm...'Somone' lupa to off his car light~Battery mati...~Fixing..etc~

Station 1 at 11.55pm...Just hang out for a while..and there goes 12am~

Happy 18th Birthday,Roger aka Black Lab(some inside joke)!!!
get you a Labrador??...err~nahh...

Back to Roger's condo to collect
lappy...Then together with the cousin,3of us get to Kuchai Lama to eat dim sum~Food was not bad too~

Then,both of them send me back...=)

Now is 4.02am...have been like do something(bath,prepare clothes,clean up the room...etc) while typing this post....Gonna sleep now...2+ hours more before Bryan.Choy come to HR to fetch me to TTDI...Chaozz..=)


#Next Friday,together with Roger and Jack~Chicken Rice at Satellite!!!...miss...



*I'm jealous with whoever that get to talk to you right now~Screw them...lalala~Still LOVE you,no matter what~=)

No comments: