Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I dreamed

Now playing:Room service/mas que nada

'I dreamed of her again'~
can this consider a nightmare??

story/dream line:_
Two different batch of robbers get into my house during night time,was fighting against them when I found out she was one of them,disappointment..Police didn't arrive and I have cant do anything beside seeing those robbers leave as in this was their own house...But she stay!She give me some information about the gang member with her...the last thing I remember is that I just smile to her and when I want to start to talk to her...
*POOF!!!~~'KoKo~wake up!!!'~~there goes my two lil cousin 'scream' me up from bed....@.@~It was 8am


Get back to bed again hope that get to continue the dream but........nothing happen...just sleep sleep sleep till 10+am...

Well,now is 11+am,is typing this post now~cause yesterday was too tired to do it~hehe

Lets get back to yesterday,

Lunch,
Cooked myself some 'Secret Recipe' dry noodles~Yumm~Perfecto!!

5.50pm~
Basketball(Teluk Bunut duh)
Due to problem of insufficient of players,only get to play 1 game~But its a nice win for us~Even with lots of mistake,I still manage to score 3/8~+i guess I did a great defense job today~

Defense LEVEL UP!!!

Basketball(Second round at Pulau)
Game1~I make 4/9 basket in a score to 10game~but we still lose~Because of all the mistake I made,damn
Game 2~This time I score only 2 but make 5 assist and we have a 9 to 4 leading~but again because of my mistake~we lose
Game 3~Imma in top form~score make 5 out of 10(this include of 1 3point),3assist,6rebound if I'm not mistaken(End up changing a few people to guard me)~1 great block(Who??Wan Yong aka Banana~1 of the main player/PF at the opponent team)great defense and TJ is unstoppable~

~was practising my shooting after the game,made 17 out of 20 3point shots~lalala~geng le

2 on 2~(game to 5)
Game1~win with 5-2
Game2~lose with 2-5
Game3~lose with 3-5
(But after all~its just fun)

9+ almost 10pm~back at home~bath..etc

Just realise that someones nail slash a big cut on top of my palm~PAIN!!!


11pm~wanna get my dinner but there is nothing else left~so to the restaurant nearby and get myself a Yin Yong and coke~a quite satisfying meal duhh~just that the environment+atmosphere+people there a lil suck~lol

12am~To McD to get myself a chocotop~Then drive around Banting till I finish it~

12+am~was online.ing~Princess Quack send 2+1(hers)blog link(I known them as hot blog)~Know why~Hot chicks blog duhh~Especially 1 of the them~Smooooooking hortt~~and her name is called Dawn~aww,isn't that a nice name~Hot chick+perfect name(But according to Princess Quack,she use to undergo plastic surgery)~WT,but i still liked!!XD*hamsap horny hiaohiao look

1am~At last~The 'sayang' was online~Intro her to Carmen F..etc~End up leaving everything(all the conversation) on and went down stairs to sleep at the Tv room~Zzzz(Having backache due to tiredness of playing too much basketball)till the morning~~=)

Thats all for this post,I guess~Need to bath Sasha and Judy d~Later gonna bring them to Klang~=)..Chao



*Stop appearing in my dream anymore~its consider 'seksaan'!!
*I'm a heartless person,cause you steal my heart~<3

No comments: