Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Screw

Just back from:
-level1~Watch 'Twister' and 'Anastasia'
-HP tower-Breakfast~Ayam Cyber with rice
-and from exam~

I guess I screwed my last paper~Macroeconomic
but who cares~Its already the past...and for that very second for me to step out of the exam hall~

Hello Holiday!!
~gotta enjoy and make good use of it~


News from Web~I cant go for the teacher training thingy for this Saturday...

Haha~WTHell is happening in this world right now??


Tonight gonna go Midvalley with Carmen F and meet Nataniel~Needa spend $?sh*t..just remember that I left Rm0.50 with me~Help mum!!!(mummy's boy,but I like~)

Hmm,maybe gonna overnight at Roger's place...

Dear HR and people there,
I guess Im not gonna comeback tonight~=)
*good boy look

Just clean the room,gonna rest now...tataz
Marilyn~Shut up!!




Like what mention in Anastasia, This is not an ending,this is just the beginning ~
World is throwing all sort of challenge to TJ~He aint gonna be a nice guy anymore~Fark da world 360degrees.Rock the club like a golem.The world is now having a Bad boy Heat!!!




*From now on whatever things that didnt work well in my life,Im gonna blame you!!Why??Cause you are the only person that I remember in this world~Still heart
...still waiting

No comments: