Monday, April 20, 2009

Move on

I just realize that there are actually quite a number of readers that is reading my blog and concern about me,
Thanks people...


Now playing:Where is the love/Next:Dont lie/loading:Boom Boom Pow/(Back to TJ kind of music)


19/4,

Things are always calm and perfect before the arrive of the storm...
After dinner,I met 2 new friends at Ali Maju with a Siberian Husky named Robin and another GSD/S.Husky crossed named Baby(Dogs at Muslim restaurant,I still thought Im lucky but things start to change... )

The night was horrible,12hours before the exam and I get know of something I didn't want to know,and need to make a decision that I never want to make...Wanna cry but tears just don't wanna roll down...almost jump out of the window that is beside me...

Well,at least have to thanks to these 3 person that really comfort me a lot for that night even though didnt know whats the whole story about..

Carmen Chan~One of the few classmate that I really talk with and the one where I know only for few weeks and keep encouraging and help me in my studies

Send me all the details that I need...take time replying me of those details that I didnt really give a sh*t to search for...asking me to study and let me know the urgency of it...

Carmen Fong,(So much Carmen...confusing~LOL)~The one where I know for a long time..the one that I can gossip about banting stories at HR,and the most lala carmen i know...

Sitting at the stairs at ground floor,listening to whatever I said...sharing her exp and stories...playing songs that related to how i feel and make me didnt know wanna laugh or cry...even though she had some problem that night too and didnt let me know...
One of the song she played and I start to love it~我没那种命

Last but not least,Roger Ang,my brother...whenever you go to have fun,you never look for me...but whenever I got problem,you will always appear~Da*n...lol

He's the one that help me to make my decision~

(Ya,why set limited chips for myself??)
(Yeah,she make alot of change in my life and maybe after all is just god send her to guide part of my life...)
(Lets party this weekend~To da club to hook up some chicks~I guess...lalala)


20/4,

Morning,
wake up at 8am and study till 11+am(not really,stoned there thinking of the past),then change and go to WH level7 for Human Communication,MC110 finals...end around 2pm..overall,still not bad...still can score really high...

Back to HR,grab my chemistry textbook,look for lala Carmen Fong for lunch at HP tower...

Take the shuttle>.......

Reach KPD E..renew C.textbook at Level 4...then headed to HP tower for some Ikan pari bakar...

'Boii,hari ni orang ramai...habis lahh~'...=.=...

Since then,we just walk around and lunch for the day is...Rendang daging with nasi...and with the amount i take,it only cost me RM3.50..Wao...then order a fried egg and honey sea coconut....

After lunch,went DSA at main block...Carmen's piano~Geng...While I played the song 我没那种命 using her phone...=)

Went back to HR at 4.30am,get online for a while and went for basketball training..

Training for the day was just~Emm,OK..i guess...normal but yess,i did improve in my shooting..

after training,bath,send laundry,dinner..etc....

Suppose to study but went down to level 1 to chill for a while...Meet Gao Ming and his friend...

End up the night hanging around with them,
Night was kinda fun,first was introducing me to his gf that gonna come Malaysia at this July(not much,just a smile to the web cam..ok,skip this part...cause nothing much)

And here comes the interesting thingy,
He showed some whatever program that I only remember it starts with Google...and know what..this thing is cool..

Cause it can actually look at the whole world..going so detail till you can see human being at the streets...and its renewing every seconds!!!Didn't believe??Buy 1 and you will know how amazing it is...if I'm not mistaken,it only cost 391.00USD a year...haha


I just broke the record!!
Around the world in 2hours!!!
We see Banting,GM house at Taiwan(its freaking big with an effing large lawn),streets at NY,mountains at India,china...etc


and after that watch G.M play CS...(God dam*~I ain't no gonna play with him..he is really good,1 vs 5 and he just play like sap sap water...)
After that just know that he is a France representative...chew~
(LoL..I'm a noob and still dare to chew..LOL)
He did show some practice video of them that the company design for practice and we normally don't get to see it..

then,some news of the monster from some sort of lake from China...and a video clip of the world record Tetris player(Man,I'm really good in this game but that guy there is insane!!)

and end the night with,watching the opening ceremony of Beijing Olympic 2008 from GM laptop
(Ya,his GF is one of the leading dancer in it~cool right??)

after that..sleep...

21/4,

wake up,
down load all the notes...

lunch was McD McValue lunch thats not really value(Mc chicken+(L)coke and fries cost??RM7.50)...just that feel like eating...so..buy la..

Watch 'Dr Dolittle 4' at level 1..with my lunch...

Ya,like mention in the movie,

Never give up until you the day you success!!
(Note:You are now the last;so,any win will increase your statistic~)
(So,go and win a pretty battle,Soulja!!)


Back to the room,type this post...gonna go study now..Chaoz

*Still love~but just let it be~=)

No comments: