Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Romeo~by FCM

Didn't sleep again~Wao~how many times d


8+am,I guess: Morning!!
Msn~Peter aka future Jie Fu and Aaron Foo CM that call me Romeo~XD
(CM!!There isnt anyone at Wisma lvl 9 that called Winnie la~)

-Class-

-Chemistry class is just 15minutes...then dismiss(HAHA!!I hand up the lab report d,even though the due date is at Friday~Hakuna Matata)
-EN101 class is presentation~Didnt really pay attention,play NBA in the class+Cho Dai Dee outside~XD


After class,get to meet Alysha.She is here at Help for the debate competition.Didn't get to talk for long cause I'm in a toilet rush~LOL

Then,
Meet Allen,we talk about Marilyn,we talk about drawings,we talk about sellings and we talk about Tara Reid and Kim Kardashian~Huh!!Did I just mention Kim Kardashian??~Love.d~lalala

~Kim Kardashian~~This is just one smoooooking hort b**ch~

#Maybe after all,guys are just meant to be horny,emm,frame it..appreciate pretty lady..LOL#



~Took Marilyn out for a 'flight',a couple of photo of her standing on my hand was took by MJ~
(This just reminds me of when i get into the room,saw him and his dolphin girl rolling on the bed,sorry if disturb~hehe)



Sleep from 5-8pm.Dinner at Ali Maju.
(After that meal,I'm broke,I need some cash for tomorows meal.My bank acc is empty~HELP!!someone,HELP!!)



Night...................................
lvl9,
Some guys that stick a piece of notice that contain a lot of vulgar,a tour of Vincent,Jeff,Michelle,Carmen,'Kwan Ven' and me to the floor to read and do some scribbling on it~Its kiddy,but....Its FUN!!!haha..I remember I just draw a smiley face on it..they did took a photo but I havent get from them yet...lalala


lvl1,

2+am,Damn!!~Wanna sleep for a while~Just lay down then wake up cause people quarrel for the remote to watch football game...off TV..take away battery..etc..just like kids fighting~



For the night~





Liverpool 4 vs Chelsea 4
Whoever that bet on Liverpool will lose I guess??Not really sure,I don't bet
Arr~after all...football is just stupid~










The only thing that make me piss is just that they off my air-con and took away the battery~eff*




Continue with my work~not gonna sleep anymore

*Raining right now~I feel cold,did you??Do remember to put on your blanket...



*Im not sleeping no longer because of missing you,not because I didnt miss you.But Im awake so that I'm there whenever you need me~Waiting day and night,waiting for the day...Cause I know that day will come true.

No comments: