Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Heart Arrow More Heart Budgie

Continue of yesterday...


7.10pm~Run against the U82~At last~Win win situation...=D

7pm+(Not sure what time)...Reach TTDI,have a walk around the park,lay on the playground for a while,manatau got 2 uncle pass by..Can heard what they are whispering softly with each other..'Phew,though the boy there is a dead body....etc..'~and can hear that they start to talk about did they see any dead body before~Wao..like that also can start a topic.....XD

7.55pm~Go office to meet Carol...Nothing to do actually..but since promise d...then promise shall remain as a promise....then meet up with Webster~Just back from gym,jog and dinner with Jv Ma...Not gonna hug you bro...smelly...lol...
-And sorry for not joining you for basketball games...I'm wearing a jeans today...cant really move...=D
!!!Who know just after we talk for like 5-10minutes...MJ call...he need room key,the guard doesn't have....he need to get something from the room~So...cant company Carol that need to wait for Stuart till 10.30pm...Sorry Carol.....Cause MJ need my help...~Tatara~!!!Tj to the rescue...

+And thanks to Webby too,for giving me a ride on his bike...and thanks for the fried rice...Its nice!!!love the salted fish...

And ya..know what,when i reach back to HR...MJ is in the room d~He said that the guard get something to help him to open the door d..He say he did call me but i didn't answer(But when you called,I'm already reach G.floor of HR la..lol)..never mine...that's what friends are for,right??=)..sorry for not leaving the key at the guard too,cause needa chase the U82,or else if i miss it,gonna wait for another half and hour d...

And Ya~!!Now day beside Fate and Faith,I got another new belief..Its call~~~~*Drum roll~Chiang!!!~Its KARMA-What goes around comes around..=)

End the night with doing some chemistry experiment in the room..(Did watch WWE Raw from 11.12-11.26am la..lol)



TODAY:_

Wake up at 8.30am.Go Giant to buy some food colouring.Go to KPD Block D(Lab at level 4) to finish the Bouncing ball...who knows once I reach..lab need to be closed for a while..so go and wait down stairs...Meet Syazwan~he told me Lina is back at Malaysia..Dammit~Lina,Balik pun tak inform ku la~=(...lalala~
Continue experiment at 10am.Pheww~at last,the bouncing ball is working...prepare a few..
And we and now ready for the start of Science fair...

~Science Fair~...Explain and present to people about our bouncing ball...2/5 of the group..only me and Mehdi is there..the rest beside Hazim appear for few minutes because busy with another Bio project that he is presenting..nobody else appear and help us...But I realize I actually enjoy it..and i actually prepare something kinda interesting with the extra corn starch...*Let me know if wanna know what it is...XD...


But in the end,we are the only group didn't get evaluated,cause after standing for a few hours..I just move around..and at that very moment,Mehdi also leave..so when the judge pass by,nobody there..so no marks lo..but never mine la..as long as we get our project marks..for the competition??we know how much effort we put in then okay d..It just a competition..

And Main Story1 of the the day...


I get a Budgerigar as my very first pet at KL~YEAH!!

Presenting my lil beauty~


~Unnamed yet~

~photo by MJ Tan

~MJ actually ask me to keep in the room~siao..room soo small..gonna get a place for it..

4+pm..Basketball training~today super low form..Get tired after 2 hours..I need to re-train my stamina d...

Night~8pm..wait for lala Carmen and Cynthia at level1.Talk with MJ and MJ's Christine that is around...write a poem..half way..the 2 appeared..then we take a cab to OU

OU~damn malu...keep looking for something from Nichii in Kitschen for 1 whole hour,dammit..lol...even the staff also help me..really thanks guys...sorry for the mistake...and ya,remember I can actually make it from Lg to F within 1minutes...cause of the force where the shop almost close d...lol...
~did not manage to check out places that we gonna have lunch during the outing..
+didn't get to buy any games,fruits and shirts...no time..spend too much time in Kitschen hunting for something...LOL
+No movies like we planned yesterday~Confession of a Shopaholic..-.-Cause Cynthia needa go back to prepare her presentation,a lil potong stim,but for studies..ok lo...=)
(Anyway,thanks for teman.ing me out)

After that,take a cab to Desa Kiara.Lala Carmen's friend's,Ah Kim-heard that is a national Ping Pong player..drove us to the place I get my only meal of the day at PJ19 aka 888...Order fried kuey teow,1 sugar cane and 1 soya bean...XD..

Reach back at Hr around 11+pm...grab my lappy,extension,sleeping bag..etc from the room,go to level...now typing
this post(1.46am d)..tired day...Goodnight la..Tata...ZZzzzz~






*I did not expect any change at this moment,as long as you are happy,I'm happy..and sorry that I cant help you to full fill all you wish for in 1shot,cause I think you need to appear to test it out first~Waiting for the day...=)After weeks,TJ is smiling right now...

*I wish you can help me to name my baby budgie...=)I really love animals but I love you even more...NO animals,still can live,No you*___*,no life...Dog is my life,but I'm willing to give up rearing a dog if you don't like...*words from the heart...

No comments: