Wednesday, April 22, 2009

How I choose to react

Now playing:In the Ayer



continue with 21/4,overall,its not a productive day


Spend the evening walk with Vincent from Jalan Kasah>Jalan Bestari~etc...we just didn't know where we have been...Spend like one hour+ walking around till the day turn dark...then back to HR to...get my pouch and went dinner alone...(ya,didn't found a house behind Jalan Kasah~)

Night,
Suppose to study chemistry but end up stoned in front the book and laptop most of the time...

22/4,

12am~interrupt a China friends CS game and end up playing it...after that went to G.Ming's room to download some notes from Elearning.Talk for a while...etc...back to level 1...still stoning(well,to be honest,I'm still thinking of her~)

WHY??!!

3more hours before the exam and I mind is still blank~WTH am i doing~

7+am,go for chemistry exam with only her smile in my mind~I still thought I'm gonna screw the exam,and was late for 15minutes due to the 'waiting' for the shuttle to move...

10am,'OK guys,times up!!'...Exam is finish..hmm,still not bad...at least I know to do most of it..

Went to Level 9 again,to look for Winnie again..for the 30Famine thingy...not sure which which Winnie but definately not Winnie the Pooh lo...In the end get what i want..at level 8=.=(AFCM~the department is not at level 9....is 8 la!!!)

Kena FFK by Vicky,she ask me to have breakfast/lunch together,But end up makan with her friend...

So headed to my favourite lunch spot~HP tower to have my Ikan Pari bakar...ya,before that,when I went to the library to return the Chemistry book,met Syazwan...

Back to HR at 11am,and know what i saw at level1?? NBA game man!!!(Yeah,playoff started~)



LA Lakers vs Utah Jazz
Game score:119-109
Lakers currently lead with 2-0~next game at Utah

nice game~

I Heart Lakers!!go Lakers!!

Afternoon,

~HIBERNATE~
did online for a while an get to see a note of free doberman..gonna call soon


8+pm~
Wake up by Carmen F. phone call~
' Where are you??Dinner??'~OK....
Before leaving the room,cant find the key(It is just on the table but I cant see it??)...look around the whole room~and Damn...Saw all those remarks or bus ticket that have all the memories~F...

Dinner was at Ali Maju....then,company C. to Giant...Damn...saw Chipsmore!!(It just make me think of her)

I was wondering why am I making myself suffer~haha...

Now back into the room,tomorrow is my

Last Exam Paper
MACROECONOMICS at 8-10am


and after gonna have holiday for 1month,maybe just stay at home or travel around to rest my mind...

Horoscope reading from Friendster:

21/4~I have a make a decision that gonna make me relax after that
22/4~Stay true to your original intentions no matter how much people may flatter you.


10+pm.Gonna go level 1 now...play games or TV..I guess...study later at 12...Chaoz





*You are always part of my life,no matter what~Let just change the letter R to S,i guess i will feel better...
*I miss those day we watch Black Water~I should have just hold your hand~regretting

No comments: