Saturday, April 18, 2009

I know I need You

Now playing:Love story-Taylor Swift(At last get to load it~)


12pm~12hours away from Yesterday..4hours lose track from my planner...Da*n~lol


Just woke up~Arrghh~~~*yawn*(Wondering what for dinner...emm,i mean lunch~blurr d)

Yesterday is a kinda enjoying day~here goes the details...

Morning, wake up at 7.30am(En101 final is 8am)...bath..etc...and at 7.43am,walk to Wisma LH4.? for exam..(Haha~was late for 5minutes,an almost get guide wrongly by a 'lesbian.ish'..er..staff or lecturer..no idea duhh..into the wrong exam hall)

Finish exam at 10am.Hong Yun gimme a drive to KPD E to reconfirm my next exam venue,then to HR~Thanks!!=)

Breakfast with Vicky,end up,Im the one eating nia~cause shes not feeling well...teman her go photostate...etc....
____________________
this when karma happen~

Afternoon,
Reach TTDI at 1pm,only Carol is in the office...She teman me to buy my lunch,even though she already got hers...thanks...

Lunch is Pan Mee..Remember the boss ask me..'Hey leng zai,long time no see(in cantonese)...Big add big(direct translate from cantonese)??'~O,no,today just small..no appetite..haha~=D
(The boss is a nice person to talk with,same for his food~XD)

Lunch with 'Pokemon' on Youtube...after that~(Melvin and Andrea was here..M is here for preview)...Andrea Chan Mei Xin aka Princess Quack Quack recomended me to watch something from Youtube..seriously..I was amazed by that~

Britains got Talent-Susan Boyle
(Watch it and I bet you get amazed by her too)

3pm~Coach gathering but only 4people was there..
3+pm~At last,Webby arrive...Session starts,together with Webster, Amanda, Amelyn, Joey, Zachary, Zhi Len...and Bryan Cheong was LATE!!!!

6pm,
~Coach Gathering 2 ends~
(a lil set up was being done since tomorow they are having parenting workshop)

Get to the office and play with my lappy crsytal eye~and heres the result.....
~Bryan!!=)~my when-he-is-13-already-taller-than-me-20cm-brother...~Carol and Minjin in purple~~Queenie was busy~almost kena screw"I'm busy right now,you dont come and kacau me!!!"~

Throughout the whole activity~1 main thing that i learn is that,


I need to look back for my soul.
(So close yet so far....)


Night,
Tag along Carol and her house mate I guess( Shaun/Seon/Shawn~not really sure...hehe)to MidValley...

Dinner~was Ikan Bakar Pari at some food court at MV that I didnt notice before~Rm6.50 only??..not bad duh...

>10pm,Window shopping at MV until I get myself a piece of Tee-shirt~Pay by??Coins!!haha~geng right,first time ever....

Yamcha..with both of them and another 2 of their friend at Sri Kuchai(mamak again~lots of 'seafood'~lala around)...My cha would be...Cha O ice Limau...haha...

Spend the night with them going from Kuchai Lama>Sri Petaling>etc.....
(They are looking for houses to move...hmm,maybe Im gonna move places arounf there jugak...rent was way much more cheaper)

12+am~1am,They drive me back to HR~thanks again...sleep...ZZZzz...

and now,12+pm d,gonna go for lunch d..after that,gonna start study~Tata
(Back on track....)







*Feel misreable when didnt get to see you,even worse when get to see you but didnt get to talk to you~
*Answering the few seconds call from you make my day~=)

No comments: