Friday, April 17, 2009

How I feel right now??

Playing:You Raise Me Up





Kinda miserable...Why??

(reveal soon,i guess....)





Morning is En101 presentation,hacked whatever company line nearby and get online in class...loaded Youtube and show it during my presentation~(On msn...and someone actually msn during the presentation)Overall,presentation is Great~!

Afternoon, lunch alone at HP tower,sting ray,potato and rice~RM5~

After that,get to L.S7 to print out macro assignment and hand it up...

Get myself yogurt and walk back to HR lvl1,met Cynthia,she bring me the pau Vincent get for her...just because she dont eat pork...WHAT??Damn,pork is nice weii....+the pau is really big,almost the size of my head....Vincent do get me a lou po beng and bi pang(This thing here is freaking nice)...all from Sarawak..Finish the pau and yogurt while watching Mr Bean Holiday.

Back to room,wash the toilet,clean the room,look at Marilyn......................


Time flies~
still ticking


Dinner alone,again~=.=

12am now.Earlier was talking with the guard.

At least I get to learn something not from the textbook.

Get back to room,tomorrow,err,nope...later is EN101 finals....











*This * always represent what I want to tell you but I didn't dare to...I guess now you are attached...I should disappear in your life for now....but I'll always be around when you need me...
*Reaons why I shouldnt give up??Because you are the right 1...

No comments: