Thursday, April 16, 2009

Last week,last day

Tomorow,nope,Today is the last day for the semester.

Last presentation for EN101 later at 10am and after that gonna start finals from Saturday till Thursday.

16/4~afternoon,walk back to HR during macro class to collect my group assignment 1.On the way back to class,guess who I met??Its Josie!!damn miss her wei...shes here at Help for the debate...the team lost...(I'll always support you,no matter what,just like what you did when i need someone~screw the other team...lol)

Kai aka Michael didnt appear for Macro class~He was poisoned...
(I respect him!!Even he is so sick,he still take the responsible to text me and ask me to print out our assignment+take all the blame if there is one~No worries dude,I'll handle everything for you,just take a good rest~Get well soon)


-Boss at Mama Kitchen offer me a job,should or shouldn't I accept??




Night,

Knew that she was having high fever,I'm worried but i can't do anything to help.I feel that I'm so useless.


Just wish that you can recover ASAP.
Hope that there would be someone now take care of you







*Just want you to get well soon.Knowing you healthy is everything.

No comments: