Thursday, April 2, 2009

Confession of a Dog.aholic

First message in the morning:Cynthia~she screwed her presentation

Afternoon:
Class>Office>Basketball Court(Didnt play,cause the court is too wet)
Again,thanks Webby for sending me back~=)

Night:
Movie at Midvalley~Confession of a Shopaholic
~Rated??Just know that it is a comedy.Didnt really watch it,well not say that its a bad movie,just that most of the time,I'm just thinking of her.So cant really rate it~sorry.But do enjoy thinking of how to love her~LOL..a bit siao right??spend money sitting in a dark room thinking of a girl..XD~


Together with MJ,lala Carmen and Cynthia...and of course together with a big bottle of full cream milk and a large pop corn.
(Guys,thanks for the night,thanks for be with me when I need someone.)

Back at HR at 11+pm.Someone trapped in the lift~Need da help from firemen...
~Phew..luckily not me...



Last message of the day:'Not sure who~013-3311**1'~'Dude im in 4 the outing'...




*I will do whatever it takes to bring you to a movie,but are you willing to go out with me??
*I feel pain when I need to be cool in front of you,that is not the true me,but this is what controling me from being feeling more pain when i cant see you.

No comments: