Wednesday, April 15, 2009

What you want is what you get~Karma

Playing: Kau Ilhamku




~Basketball training is satisfying~




9pm,Talk with the burger guy for sometime,promise him to buy 1 later...
Chun chun 12,even though not hungry,still run there to buy 1...Know what??I get a discount for a burger~haha...I pay only RM2...


Supper,

Ramlee Burger
~RM2~

+

Curry chicken,Milk rice and some dul curry look thingy~
All in Sri Lankan style...

Cooked by Sanali's mum(Her parents come to Malaysia to visit,she recomended her bro to me today~XD)
YUM YUM~home cook is always the best,Damn miss home cook food...



night at lvl 1,





Almost everyone is having finals...All the best people
(All the best to me too~finals start this Saturday)





MJ just went home this evening,he will be moving out from HR next week,samething to Eze,Sanali,Dhilip and Luqman.....gonna miss those days with them..








*I been thinking of home cook food all this time,and I get it.So,now Im gonna start thinking of how to love and care for you even more~=)...I just realise loving you is fun~lalala

No comments: