Friday, April 10, 2009

Long term fighting strategy

Michael aka Kai : You better rest more...!!




Didnt sleep or sleep well for weeks...
(longest sleeping duration within the week: 3hours)...












Didnt realise it until today...Just like what mention by the rest,
'You been emo for too long d...its not you anymore...'

Tomorow no school, no class, not going home..
Need to make myself sleep for at least 10hours~
~Hibernating~
*Wish me luck,I hope I can get to fall asleep~







Soulja!!YOu have no more space for you to turn over!!
Rest and stop doesnt mean I quite the battle,it is to get myself more well prepare...
To stand for a longer time, to wait and strike at the proper time
TJ aint gonna lose a battle to win a war~TJ wants all
I will wait~not for the ending but for the starting
No matter what you do to me,
I'll always be there for you.



















*'Dont appear infront of *insert something* anymore', just like a bullet from AK47 piercing through my heart,ngam ngam friend peep my message,even worse like another bullet from M16,Im injured, but i know the more I hurt now, the stronger I will be next time...I dont care...I'll just continue to love you till the last day I breath..ILY~=)
*Just made up my mind, say No to Private,because nothing i do and express cant see by others.

No comments: