Sunday, April 26, 2009

Another Sunday

Now palying:In the Ayer


26/4,
6.30am(I guess~damn blurr),MJ wake me up before he leaved~Offer me a drive to Taman Desa but I just kong kong and sleep back again...

Wake up at 3+pm,the very first thing I did is to look for a charger to charge my phone...Battery Kong again...cause yesterday morning just charge till 20% nia...

Ok~Today doesnt really go as what I plan...Why say so??Lets just compare with my planner and what have I did for today...

Plan
Morning,
Breakfast with Roger and dad,
Head to Taman Desa Park for some dog event
Afternoon,
Lunch at TTDI(The lou su fan recommend by Calvin/Kelvin)
To the office to collect L4D from Joey
Night,
Midvalley for dinner and movie with Carmen F+meet up Nataniel...


Done?
Morning,
Sleep...Zzz
Afternoon,
Room
Night,
Room,McD,Level1,Room...


A big different right??~=(

In detail,
~3+pm,charge da phone at Jiansheng room.and still remember that he ask me why blog type half way nia..haha...This guy here really take time to read my blog...Thanks
-Since you are taking your exam~Bro,good luck!!=)
~5+pm,complete a tag from Carmen Wong,Buy some rice+tofu from level 1...back to room to watch

Together with rice+Tofu+Fried Egg+2 big bowl of cereal,I finished
Fast and Furious 4
Man~This Movie take me 3days to finish it~Overall its nice.rate8/10..Just that Im tired when I watch it~hehe


~7+pm,CS
~8+pm,NBA~dynasty mode-DynastyTJ
~9+pm,Wesley ask to teman him to McD to watch football~For friend+Free=I go~=)

'Man,you shoud know Im not a fan of football,but never mind la~'

Game,

Arsenal vs Middlebrough 2-0
I finish the 45minutes game,while Wesley sleep most of the time~Tiew~haha

~11pm,Dinner(Kuey Teow Goreng that I tapau earlier)+movie at Level 1

what movie??

Kindergarden Cop
~The kids in it is F*cking CUTE!!!!~


+Keep getting armpit smell from a guy nearby~and the wrose thing is,He got a gf around and I didnt??F*ck him..XD

27/4
12+am,finish the movie and back to room
1am,Let Marilyn fly around the room while I start to blog~

Know what??
Bloody Marilyn poo on my lappy screen when I put her on on top~XD~

Random picture caught using lappy's crystal eye~


Before I end this post and update my previous~

MJ had leave,

I'm officialy 'Single' again
Miss those days with you.

-Just wish the new roommate doesn't smoke~Prayed-

~THE END~



*Waiting for you to text me~every second...And dissapointment~every second...this just make me stronger~=)
*I have the purest 'I heart you'~No hesitation,if you gonna ask...

No comments: