Saturday, April 25, 2009

SMK Convent Bukit Nanas 09

~I was in the hall when a big butterfly fly pass me~Didnt believe??Ask Joey Seok!!~

Morning,
Handphone battery die out at 6am~Get charger at Vincent's room..plenty of miss call once the phone been on~
Bryan reach HR at 6.50am.

Reach office at 7am~nobody was around until boss reach 10minutes later~

Reach the school(SMK Convent,Bukit Nanas)around 8am~meet up Webby and Minjin~Set up the hall(Like what Adrian use for himself,The hall is TJ degrees~HOT)

TransformationalTeacherWorkshop~
Was observing Amin's training stlye..And those teacher's are Effing cute~You should watch them playing the Marble game...*evil grin*


Back to office around 2+pm,lunch with Bryan,Joey and Webby...Pan mee..
After that,to the bank to get some cash~Almost get hit by a Mat Rempit(have the urge to fight especially when you are tired and blurred but controlled)

Back to office~Do intro music since boss ask me to help~But feel sorry for Minjin cause cant play her intro(Connector problem)...

Talk with Natalya(Sheena's sis~Tall,young,pretty...HAHA)~~~

4.20pm~Take U82 to OU~found out my shoes was spoilt~Goddam!!!luckily I brought another pair in my bag~

One Utama

Reach around 4+pm,walk around...saw Ash sis~I guess she wont know me(Long story...)..LOL
Saw some fashion models at LG~Hort!!Walk around....
Take me 1 hour to look for Msk~Then to the toilet to change my clothes+shoes
Have tau fu fa together~
after that,
#walk around alone to see wheter i get to see her#
well,result is i didnt but did manage to see a fat but pretty girl~
9+pm,
Joined by Msk...Ask him to bring me hunt for chicks....
~Hunt.ing~
result-0~=(..hehhe
Sit at E-kiosk till 10.30pm~
Do remember this thing happen..
2couple(lala,i guess...cause they look like 1) pass by..
GF1:Hey,look at the muscle of that guy,quiet big leh~(refering to me since Im the only guy around~lol)
BF1:Thats gay la..
.

Was angry at the first place~but think back..maybe the guy just jealous of me...TJ1-0~=)
Leave OU at 11.06pm~


~I have a strong feeling that 'she' is in the building,but I just cant see 'her'~


Check out Msk crib~12am
Fetch Nat..at Taman Desa~(Called Roger~and he ask me too meet him later at 4am??WTH~tired la)

1+pm~Back to HR~


-Wao~At last...This post here took me 3days to finish update~Lazy me..haha-


*Your magnet draws my heart to you~<3
*I dont want to miss out any post thats related with you~Just like I dont want to miss out you~

No comments: