Saturday, August 1, 2009

19th

Alright,some update and will off to bed soon~

Going through a zombie/Malaysia American kind of life for the past 1 week.Why say so??Cause I will sleep around 5-7am and only wake up when the day starts to turn dark.
I am a NOCTURNAL SEXXAYY BEAST!!
But most of the time,I'll just laming over my bed day dreaming and do nothing productive.I know all these is just a waste of time and its not good for my health,I promise I'll do my best to make thing get normal again.

Aight,yesterday was 31st of July.For those that wonder and ask what have I been through,lemmi share with you guys over here.

Woke up at 4+pm,laming on the bed.5+pm,Ah Bu Ji Ba texted me and come over my place.Well,didn't feel like staying at home~so,together with my 3 lil babies,we have a walk around the Taman.He stay over till 8+pm where Wu Gu brought me the cake she baked for me.After that,have a bath and start to rap alone in the room till 11+pm.Get near ma lappie,on ma FB and start replying those that had posted something on my wall.And TV till 7.30am just sleep.
(Oh~So,for those that manage to pass by my place and saw some makan makan over there.That is because some whatever company are having some talk over my place.Non-of my business and I just stay in the room.Bukan I didnt invite you kay=P)

Earlier,just back from a dinner.For my birthday celebration.Er gu's bill duh.Thanks and love you.

A lil apprecation over here...
Wanna take this chance to thank ma papa mama for giving birth of me.Without you guys,I dont think I'll exist.And thank to those friends and family for all your wishes..and to..
My 2 'bloody' kai mui's that be the first 2 to wish me~awww...X),
My brother Bobo,thats currently busy with his exam,
My primary till now super buddy,Ah Pin~,
Dad,Er gu,Shi gu...etc...LOVE YA!!
Oh~not forgetting my big lame spammer,thank for the editted late birthday post=P,Love ya too=)


Just another day.Still have the cake in the fridge,so does this means I still got a wish to make??

Mum is at Klang.Nothing to do now.So~for my health,...chao people!!....

...continue rap,rap,rap it till I fall asleep

*This year had pass and I'm still waiting.Because I believe my dreams to be with you will came through.

No comments: