Sunday, August 2, 2009

The love is still strong,even he was left alone


3.46am,
Excessive meal(supper) with my cousin over her place
till 1.30am makes me feel full and is keeping me awake right now.Anyway,I do enjoy and appreciate those moment we get to be together.

Cant sleep..Maybe cause my tummy is loaded with too much of tea,or cakes??or maybe hard boiled eggs??or those processed hard-like-rock egg??or maybe,oranges??mangosteen??salted pork fat??~OMG,I have so much food that I cant really recall what I've eaten.

Anyway,for today,again I only start having my night rest at 9am!!Wth~Sun is high up in the sky only the sexy beast start sleeping??Well,blame my idiotic brain that cant function well and my undisciplined lousy mindset.7am,had a walk with my babies around the housing area.7.30-8.30am drive granny to the Sunday market and help her to carry the goods she bought.(Believe me,really a lot of stuffs to be carried).And after we reach home,have my breakie and there goes~TJ lying on the coach and start to 'hibernate' till 5+pm...

Nothing much started from that moment till 11pm.Went over Wu gu place and watched 'Kung Fu' and have my keep-me-awake-till-now supper.=)

Uno on Facebook is the current game that entertain the un-sleep-able sexy beast..

Off my lappie and gonna force myself to sleep~Chao...


OMG~Honey's on heat.Today is day 1 and we have 9 more days to go.

No comments: