Friday, August 14, 2009

Care and Love,I know you know I do

Taking in 3 packets of Maggi,3 liters of Ribena and 2 eggs in 30minutes time had just stimulated my nerves to blog.

Man~as I look at the previous post,its been more than a week I have not updated my blog.Well,Its been a week that full of a little up and tons of down after all.

Spot me?No?Whatever~None of your business...

Nothing much happen for the previous Wednesday and Thursday.Spend the day time sleeping,play basketball at night and online.Beside Thursday morning where I went over Wu gu house to feed Pinky and bring her for a walk.OMG,that big,huge and chubby dog is kinda hard to control.Eish...

(watched Robin Hood/talk to G.Joey on phone for like 20+minutes~waste my money and time jeXD)

Friday,had lunch over Wu gu's place and to KL with cousin and the bf.Tumpang kereta je...since I got a whole day to spend and the bf is in a hurry for his meeting,both of us have some tea at a Old Town Coffee nearby.Then,to their crib to check out their new dog.A black dachshund pinscher cross~cute...and wait,their house is just awesome!!big wide space with awesome view.So,both the cousins msn each other even though sitting face to face while the bf have a nap.8+almost 9pm,drop me over the hotel next to Time Square.I suppose to have my dinner over there but
food court is close.So,Monorail.ed to KL Central,RM1 of kerepok as my dinner and back home.Was so tired since I haven sleep for the pass 49hours...knock off..ZZzzz....

Saturday,
It wasn't a good night after all.Wake up every 2hours till 8+am,wake up,change and take a cab to TTDI.

Coach training~wasn't really there for the training,God knows why.
Training for this round is only one day,and it wasn't a pleasure training after all,due to my emotional reason..sorry

Everything ends around 9+pm.Webby send me home,grab my stuff and headed to the place where I get my bus to get back to hometown.Honestly,I wake up with hope,frustrated for not appreciate opputinity I get and do what I've plan for the day~chicken out,and go back to hometown just incase I commit suicide for being too lonely and emo.

Sunday
,cant recall what I've done but I just stay home for the whole day.This go for Monday beside the part where I send my two little cousin to school and bring mum to Sg. Mas and breakfast.

Tuesday
?Take a bus to Klang.Work over Dr. Lian's clinic.Almost faint when helping Dr Lian's in a surgery with a dog that gets its neck skin tear off during a fight.Not that I afraid of blood, just that I didn't sleep the day before and when the dog comes over,it was dirty and and with tons of tick and flea.I need to bath that big dog,dry the thick long fur of it and bayticol.ed(A action of using Bayticol-A flea/tick killing poison), everything in 30minutes.Thats extremely tiring.End the day around 7+pm.Oh ya,I saw Happiness,the first dog(Yorkie) I handle when I first work over the clinic last year.Take a bus back home,over slept and it brings me from Klang>Banting and >some whatever place that I've no idea whats the name is.Spend the night figure out way to go home.Reach home dead tired and sleep.

Wednesday,mum bringing sis to Shah Alam for piano test.So,she drop me in front of Dr Lian's clinic.A busy day.Dinner with Dr Lian,the husband and Mrs Chia.And for the night,stay over Mrs Chia's place.

Afternoon,Joey Seok called:'TianJun,you are the PD for IAG..'
too bad,I'm not gonna coach~again,God knows why...

Thursday,a hairy,furry,bloody,tiring day.The whole day,I been handling lots of Golden Retriever and Rottweiler.OMG,there is this beautiful Golden that really caught my eye(Even though I don't like Golden)..The name is Estheron.a beautiful,massive,nice haired Golden.But the sucky
part is that,the rich owner wanna have its hair all shaved,cause they just cant take care of it~=.=. Meanwhile carrying this gorgeous beast back to its cage wasn't easy and the after shaved left over hair that stained on my Tee shirt is poky.~eish
Somehow,all these busy routine just make me feel better~At least I don't think too much

a fawn with black mask Bullmastif~

Went back home around 9pm.Start to miss Bush,the idiotic massive Bullmastif that bark at me like hell at day 1 and allow me to pet and play with it at the last day.Estheron the Gorgeous Golden.Rocky,the super tall Great Dane.Ching Ching,Dr Lian's Rott that don't
really like 'male human'(Now days she don't bark at me anymore,but I still scare of her XD)....etc...

Today,
Last night,what a beautiful dream I had.I wish I could stay in it forever because everything is just so perfect.I dream of reaching my goal,my family,and we get to talk again.
Puff~!!Wakeup by the noice of the TV.OMG!!!I shouldnt have sleep at the TV room!!!
But I know one day,all these will come true,just that it take a little time.

Basketball at night.2 assist,1 rebound and 2 steal.Can be better~


Ooops~5.50am right now??So its Saturday dah.MTV World Stage concert~but nobody is going with me.I wish I could have ask her along but~haiz..I know,God knows..why.......Forget about the ticket.No point going there alone right??

Going back KL today.Cause Sunday got job over Sunway Pyramid.It start from 8.30am-6.30pm.
Lemmi tranquilize myself with some job.Busyness makes me feel better...

Needa rest,ciao people,miss me




and I will ONLY miss 'You'...

Heart you,heart me back??=)

No comments: