Saturday, August 22, 2009

Wonder if you'll understand

How should I start??Maybe with something inside the heart for the whole day??OK~deal..

Earlier,saw a girl that really looks like you when.I just can lift my eye away from her and almost get into a fight with the lala bf at the side.That very moment,I really thought it was you.well,for the whole day,was eating,walking,driving...and every moment I'm thinking about you.There's actually a few times that a little man just pop out in my brain asking me to give up,but every time,another guy will come out and ask me to stay strong~Well,I really tired for whats happening. Honestly,this is the very first time I got this kind of mischievous feelings towards one.I been after others before none of them give me this feeling,beside you.I never miss one until I meet you.I use to laugh to others whenever they tell me that they got this kind of feeling,and now i start to regret.Cant you just know how special you are to me.Well,I guess I'll just blame myself for how I been behaving and acting all this time.Maybe for what happen in the pass,I just cant make you feel safe enough,I just lose your trust and I know it not easy to gain it back.I don't wanna promise anything.I didn't when would be the time I might make you feel annoyed.I'm just sucks in timing.But inside my heart,I just know,when the time I reach 30,40years old and so on..I don't want to regret.Thats all I feel like spilling out for now.

Feeling better.Forgive me for all the un-Englished English if you think so.

Ya,at least manage to have a temporary joyful night to calm me down before all these emo thoughts strike me again.
2pm-5.30pm.Cheng Tai come all the way from Jenjarom.We went to the beach.We dig for crabs,mussels,and all the sea creatures we can get.We have ice-cream.We went to a fishing lake.
Its been sometimes for one that I can trust just come over and look for me.Well,I have no idea how to determine a good friend but his one of the few that I would think of asking out when I'm back at hometown and another reason would be~He like my Sasha.In fact,he like all my babies.So I like him.

and 9-12am.Play basketball.And out of 13 of us.12 of us are related.What a small world!And we only know this~Today!!Oh,and when I introduce the knockout game.Not much showing their interest,but a few round manage to attract their attention.We had some splendid moment during the game.

(Just for your info,knockout is game where a player will start shooting at the three point line and will need to score his basket his own way when he miss before the next player scores.No numbers of players is limited and everyone will queue up in a row and keep rotating till we come out with a winner.Sounds easy??play it and you will know)

After that,yamcha over kepak.and then to McD to get ourselves some ice-cream till 1.30pm.Night was peaceful with brother,cousin and all the related 'friends'.Happy.

Is this really the truth??Who knows~

see ya,miss me

No comments: