Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I can't love another when my hearts somewhere far away

9.07am,and currently listening to 'Rhythm of the falling rain'


the rain will not stop my love to you and the court

Meanwhile,heavy rain is pouring from the sky from 8.20am till now.I wonder when would it stop~hmm.Not that I didn't like the rain,in fact,this rain now is making my mind calm,the cool breeze that it brings is making me shiver,a cup of hot coco and sitting on a big couch looking at the scene will makes everything look perfect,just that I wonder when would it stop,thats all.

Today I woke up at 5am.Ya,at last..I sleep like one that stay in Malaysia again.Slept around 11pm,with my stinky un-bath-after-basketball body.Was so tired that I just sleep on floor.Maybe cause I didnt really get to sleep well the day before.

Well,I sleep around 8am duh.Mum wake me up around 11am and told me to went over Tong Lee cause Dad was sicked and he need to go to the hospital.So,went over there till 4+pm,was totally exhausted.Get back,take a bath and start gardening till 7+pm.Then went over this house(Philip) that owns a male Dachshund.Checking out Honey's mate duh,but it appears to be a lil too big.So,I change my mind and leave after having a nice talk with the freindly family over their place for about an hour.

Its 9pm,and I'm tired.But how could I end the night without some basketball game.So,Pulau till 10+pm.Without taking any dinner,have my rest after being awake for the past 40hours.



Dad,you really need to restrict your food intake!!

...till then,chao~

No comments: