Saturday, August 29, 2009

Untill now you still didnt understand why??

2.40am now and its another Sunday 'morning' again...

Think of it,I really enjoy spending my Saturday night over Banting cause will play basketball with cousins and 'fairly related' friends.And just like today,we start from 8pm till 11.40pm.Continue with yamcha session.Today,McD is full!!!Bomba is full!!!We went over this mamak store that aint that comfortable..but at least the rojak they serve ain't bad~at least something good duh.And for today,there actually this 2 girls that join us.OMG~Both look quite pretty but what a 'beach' they are!!Keep bitching around and attracts lala's to come over our table.I almost lose my patient and give a slap on their face...Unfortunately I didn't~too bad..haha...Just sit there diam diam jer...Left around 2+am.I actually found 7 bucks on the floor thats unclaimed when I'm on way to get the car...Lucky me!!=)

Compare to days at KL,just computer,computer and computer...seriously no life~
Don't tell me basketball or friends,currently no mood to play basketball over KL..God knows why.And asking a friend over there going out is just like asking a hibernating Polar bear to come out of its den~Waste time and super hard..=(

Suppose to play card with cousins that stays next door right now,but seems like their dad just dont allow them to come over...I know its late but Potong larh..So continue to blog....taptaptap~

A lil update on Friday.Went over TTDI at 11+am.There to help Webby to send the bunch that is going to mosque,but the number had cut down from 7 till 4,ngam ngam one car~So,I just stay over till 4+pm just then walk to D.Uptown to get myself a bus to K.D.BAck to Banting with aunt.Reach Banting at 7.30pm and straight away get to the court to have some actions..haha..manage to cheat quite a number of balls by pretend to be the opponents teammate when its their turn to counter the basket..tsktsk..not my style but I'll start to make it mine..LMAO..its cool larh dui..

No idea~But now I just feel quite relax although my back ache due to yesterday in-proper sleeping posture is giving me a great pain...Because I can feel that things start to change..Change for the better,and I'll do my best to keep with the flow.

Btw,was communicating with Kelly on Facebook for the pass 2 days.Both using Cantonese style Chinese wording...OMG,super challenging,cause it takes me quite sometime to figure out what word I can use to fit in their language.And when I mange to reply,she already come out with something else d...I guess I'll need a translator or else if this still going on,it gonna blew my brain into juices..wakaka...

Gotta catchup with ma dream buddies~But before that....

SHE WOLF!!!!A wooo~!!




Shakira??one way to describe~sexy and getting sexier..Damn!!XD

till then,
See ya,miss me


*You wont know I still love you,But I know I do

No comments: