Monday, August 17, 2009

All Those Great Time with You

12am,laying on the bed listening to Graduation by Vitamin C.And poof!!Out of the sudden got this mood/feeling to blog.So here its goes.

Well,I woke up around 9am.Yes,I guess I manage to get myself to sleep at a healthy timing again~Before 12am.Wooot!!

And for yesterday(17th Aug),woke up around 7am..First thing to do is to send Ah Qian to school.Have my breakfast somewhere nearby.Back home,send cousins to school and went to Wu gu's house till 10am,where mum called~LMAO,forget mum need to use the car and still half way enjoying my 2nd round breakfast over there...XD.Spend the afternoon in the room youtube.ing.Listen to tons of moody songs,crushing my brain thinking of ways to solve my problem until I found this video that really cheers me up.

A lil sharing over here.Hope it cheer up those out there that need some care and laughter.



Ignore the first 1.15minutes.Skip it!!

With this kind of rhythm.I don't think of any reasons for one to still be emo/moody/sad=)Cheers!!

So,for the evening,was having an awesome day at the court.Manage to grab an amazing 7 rebounds,1 assist,2 steal and score 4 basket that includes of one 3pointer in a game to 8.Cant be bad,right?and ya,I manage to restrict my opponent that score 7/8 in the previous game to only 1 when I'm playing with him.ROAR!!!XD

Night,represent dad that is sicked and went over some whatever dinner organize by some whatever temple.Leave half way of the whole thing,cause I just cant stand when there are retards all around me that smokes in an air-con room in the middle of a dinner.Not one but tons.Eat also damn mou mei~Memalukan aje,tak pakai otak langsung..and went back home.Toilet.ing and off to bed..Zz

Oh ya,did I mention about anything about Sunday.No?LOL,nothing much jugak.Wake up 6+am.Queenie aka Boss come over to fetch me.Cause having a booth at Sunway Piramid(I guess I dah mention at the previous post).But instead of 6.30pm,we pack at at 3pm=)~teman Queenie to do some shopping and she send me home.And I go back to hometown that very particular night.Emm,ya did went over a few pet shop over Pasar Seni there when waiting for the bus.There is this female Bull terrier that really caught my eye~OMG..No!!wait..no more dogs!!!enough of it...Reach home around 9pm.Mum fried 3 packets of noodles for me and off to bed around 10pm.

A lil further back.Saturday,leave home around 6pm and only reach Bangsar at 11pm.And worst case is,cant connect to Internet for that night.Was really bored.Sleep.LMAO..ya,Queenie send me a message asking me to sleep early with a 'heehee' at the end..OMG..cute..hahaXD

What else~what else did I miss out..hmmm,oh ya,Say Er's birthday today.So Happy birthday girl!!Have a great year.

That all for now I guess~wanna go cari my cousin dah.She's back today=)

Chao!!miss me.


Its already 3months,should be long enough.I wanna talk,gimme a deal.

No comments: