Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Tired and sick of it,but why still insist to hold on??

Typing the post with a tired body...

Basketball from 6pm-11pm.Well,was just so-so in the courts.Did grab quite a number of rebounds,a few assists and score few..yet,numbers of turnovers I make,low scoring ratio and smoothness during defense was just way too much for those excitement to be stimulated.Went home with a reflecting mood....

Meanwhile,an 1hour chilling/tea-time session in the evening with the cousin does give a touch of joy to my day.Thanks dear.(She's sick and yet,we still have Char Siew and Pisang goreng together..haha)

(We talk about H1N1 aka 'sakit babi' *inside joke??,snatching case and of course,Cockroach in your food!!)

Tomorrows plan:Plan timetable at the morning,Lunch with the cousin,and play basketball at night.

Needa rest.Till then,see ya,miss me...

One might hurt you and leave.But I'll stay to pay for what I did.

No comments: