Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Can you hear me?~Only you

Yesterday was another fantastic day at the court.

Game1:3 rebounds,3 assists,and 2 baskets.
Game2:6(Include of 4 O.rebound) rebounds,4 assists,1 3pointer together with 2 foul-in lay up.OMG~

and for game 3:TJ is on fire!!...Been foul hard for 14217621576 times...But still manage to grab 4 offensive rebound and drop in 4/4 baskets,with fouls(1.0%).Hmm,with my ability to make free throw,guess manage to make 4 3 points play if its a competition...wooot!!(But some guys push me and make me fall,and now I got a palm and knee with scratches,damn!!it hurts kay..=(*)

'Foul me hard or I'll score' didn't apply to the situation,cause..No matter what,TJ will still score..haha

Game 3 ends with a cold breeze bring by the rain.And water droplets from the sky is hinting us its time to go home.Packed up my stuff and went home with a big big big broad smile.

Oh ya,another Ang mo cousin(Dad was ang mo wert,mum's my aunt)to be added on in my cousin list.Got the news yesterday.

Basketball makes me feel good.Wonder if I still get to play when I get back to KL.

Getting a car soon!!!real real soon.

see ya,miss me..

I'll do anything

No comments: