Monday, August 3, 2009

Know your dreams and make them mine

Emmemm,its 1am right now.Will off to bed after feeding my babies.

Mum mention that gonna change my name..
Wonder will it happen~so do update with me the next time any of you meet me,kay?

Haven sleep after yesterday post.In fact,only start having my night rest at 2pm.Wth again..But at least this morning is more productive.Went over Tong Lee to help out till 1pm.Back home,take care of my lil cousin and start sleeping after feeding him some porridge and get him to watch cartoons.It wasnt a good rest after all,cause inbetween granny wake me up to ask about his medicine thingy(He is having a slight fever duh)and with the lil monster around,he will start climbing over me and keep 'gorgor this','gor gor that'~But it do melt my heart when he told me'I love gor gor'.=)

Woke up at 8pm.Dinner and start googling about dog breeding till now.There goes another day..


May the exam piece been played to its best.Break a leg!



No comments: