Thursday, August 27, 2009

Fix nothing,just rebuilt a new one

Oh no~From what I recall,first thing happen once I reach KL is the idiotic internet break down over my place~and continue with the stupid school computers that are not working for the past few days,it drives me from KL to PJ,to Penang,and last destination~Crazy.Thanks lord,the problem is now solved.And yup,I'm back to the online world again(as usual,just on and away~LOL).....gonna be a long post again..I guess...

School starts this Monday,but ma class on starts on Tuesday.So,still some stories before that.Sunday,sleep at 4.30am(Was forcing myself to stay awake till that time..Bryan Cheong and God knows why).7am~Wake up and to our lovely GBBM 3on3 basketball competition over K.Langat Indoor basketball court.Damn,its only for Secondary kids..I can only be in the organizer group,wasted larh~blablabla.....Competition start from 9am and was soso~lost a few bet..for purposely against the crowd and support the sure-lose team.lol..Consequences was to eat some yucky yao char kwai that few of us bought from the Pasar Pagi earlier.Yucks,taste like plastic but I do enjoy the temporary adrenalin rush~wooot!!XO.Tapao at 2pm.Lunch with the bunch at Ang Kao~was sooo tired...get back home and sleep till...??time.and do??thing.

Monday,got the news of my dear high school classmate aka super idol aka super sportman do something 'Dosa'.Wonder if its real??~He's from a rich family,the gf is rich...maybe yes,maybe not..dont care larh..Evening,mum dropped me over K.Damansara since she's meeting her client over there~Phew..!!Get to skipped the breath taking bus ride..*relieve.Walk from uptown to TTDI and was given a ride home by Bryan's parents that particular night.tq~

Tuesday,class start~Nothing much,as usual,first day is just a waste of time.Yet,for the sake of full attendance and just incase he missed out anything,the good boy over here attended.lol.Spend the night over TTDI.But the time to reach TTDI that day is just a total bull~2hours??can reach Melaka d larh..trap in the stupid traffic jam for like forever.In the end give up the overloaded-cant-move-at-all bus and walk myself there.Non-then-less some enjoyable moment.Have some really crazy bargain and shopping(food) over the Ramadhan month Pasar with Hui Min.Define crazy??~RM1 for 5 big packet of kuih.unbelievable right??XD

Wednesday,missed the morning class.Another waste of time class for the good boy.Met Lekna in the lift.So,she gimme a ride to TTDI.Thanks~!!Yup,for my dinner appointment with Hui Min and Woei Tang.But the 2 FFK me..Kanasai..so,help out with the IAG coaches sikit sikit,ate Cal Vin's Roti canai,dinner together at Doli(Their curry taste like water and curry powder only~yucks!!)..etc~lol.Tons of joke that night that laugh a shit out of ma ass..LMAO.E.g,'Naked','80%'...most of them contributed by Nat..ahaha

The word 'Kung Fu Panda' that pops out my mind just ruin 1 of Webby well-planned game.LOL~Ooops!!~and ya,Lamah that follow me earlier was shocked by the way these bunch of people greet..That really LMAO...Missed out the facebook party over Bambo9 that night.But its OK,at least I have fun.=)My same surname brother reach around 9+.As usual,Lok Lok first.Then foot massage with Hui Min they all.But its late,so I left.Webby actually gimme a ride on his bike.Thanks bro.

Faris text-ed something like wishing me good luck for PD.ing..LOL~Im not larh.Anyway,thanks.
Wonder how would he react when he happen to read this..haha..tsk tsk

Thursday Thursday~Wake up 6+ and walk to school alone.F.Maths till 10am.Essay writing for fun till 12pm.and was informed class cancel after waiting for like 20minutes in class.Mutha~Lunch with James.Spend(or called waste 2 hours) to register my subject just because they need me to get an unnecessary signature from the department.Nonsense!!~Even the registery lady agrees with that....After Chem class was some heavy rain.so,straight away balik since there's actually a girl(sorry,I jahat sikit,lupa nama orang)that is kind enough to drop me home.Spend the night web-cam.ing with Bryan,Tv with housemate.and,I know BLS Alyssa start miss me d,cause she look for me..instead of me cari dia..just tak nak admit..LOL......

Going home tomorrow~wink wink

Few points to conclude the entire naggy,heart warming,historical worthwhile post~

-27/8,Met Ashkan on the shuttle and he said that my 'England' improved a lot compare to last semester..Wow..a compliment!!
-Dont get to meet Kelly that comes all the way from the other quarter of the earth to Malaysia..anyway,safe trip way back home girl!!
-Queenie say I'm a lil more poetry now a days..true true..!!LMAO
-Get to talk to Michael about games~He is still as realistic as last time..TI**!!
-OMG,ALISA高以愛!!!Love her~Go Google or Youtube...Now!!!!trust me..no lost duh..awesome vocal and sexy/pretty girl...
-'Taken' was aswesome~rated 9/10.and 'Jizz in my pants'!!!*youtube itXD


I need an oven and a car!!!God knows why!!!

Lemmi know the venue ASAP

Off to bed,
see ya,miss me

No comments: